Chapter 5

"The secret Ingredient is always Love"

Meera woke up and sat on bed and looked beside her where Rishab was sleeping soundly.She ruffled his hair and left to freshen up.After getting ready,she went downstairs where Kriya was getting the breakfast done with the help of maids.

"How are you feeling now,bhabhi?"Kriya asked passing her a cup of tea.

"Much better.Is Karan Ji's fever down?"She asked while Karan entered inside the house in his jogging clothes and sat beside Kriya who passed her his protein shake.

"I'm alright bhabhi,You should visit a doctor.Even bhai,took leave today."He said while Meera nodded.

"Vaise bhabhi,aapko pata haina yeh symptoms kis taraf ishara karte hai"Kriya asked while Meera looked at her and nodded while Karan sat there looking dumb.

"I know but it's just the tiredness of the past few days."She said while Kriya nodded but asked her to check once for safety and Meera smiled.

"What are you girls talking about?"Karan asked while Kriya turned towards him and smirked.

"Go and ask your Anam"Kriya said while Karan looked at her,feeling shy suddenly.The red colour tinted his ears and cheeks.

"Who is Anam?"Karan asked stuttering while knowing he was caught this time.Meera smiled at their banter.Karan looked at Meera and then smiled at her.Kriya smirked at her brother and he looked defeated and accepted it.

"Fine!!Anamika and I have been dating each other for 2 years now.I met her in Bhai's marriage.She was the event manager."Karan said while both the girls looked at him shocked.For Kriya because she knows that Karan is an playboy and for Meera because the Anamika he is talking about is her second cousin.

"Is she Anamika Khanna,the Vyaah's CEO"Meera asked and Karan looked at her and nodded his head.Though Anamika and Meera weren't close,but she respects her alot as she is elder to her.

"How do you know her Bhabhi?"Karan asked while Meera was about to answer when Karan spoke again."Please ji mat lagaye bhabhi.I feel like an 80 year old."Kriya laughed and smacked his head and said.

"You needn't feel that since you are one,ass"Karan glared at her and she shrugged her shoulders and started playing with her nails.She does that when she plans to irritate her brothers.

"She is my second cousin."Karan nodded and Meera smiled.She knew Anamika was perfect for him.Meera stood up and sat beside Karan and checked his temperature.

"Bhabhi,Please don't worry about me,I'm totally fine now."Karan said while Meera nodded.Rishab came downstairs and saw the other three and walked towards them.Karan moved and Rishab sat beside Meera.Karan and Kriya shared a look and made excuses and left the living room.

Rishab took his phone out from his pocket and started checking the messages.He opened the text of the family doctor and she gave him an detailed information about Meera's health.He looked at her who was playing with the remote, switching the channels.

"I booked an appointment with Dr.Sethia.We will leave after breakfast and how are you feeling now?"Rishab asked her and she nodded and then replied.

"Just a bit dizzy"She said while he nodded and asked a maid to prepare lemonade for her.Meera refused but Rishab glared at her and she quietly sat switching the channels.Suddenly an adult content started playing and the remote stopped working.Rishab looked up and saw his wife,whose cheeks were red and it could even put the tamotoes to shame.

Rishab snatched the remote and started changing but the remote didn't work and he heard her murmuring"As if I didn't know how to change.Change nahi horaha toh mai kya karu.His nose is always red from anger"