Chapter 15

Target 40+ votes & 10+ comments

"Let's just solve it."

"Did you miss me,Jellybean"The person asked and Meera shut her eyes hearing the voice.She felt a tug on her wrist and when she opened her eyes she was standing on the balcony.She was in a state of shock and couldn't understand anything.

The guy stepped forward and touched her face and Meera backed off."How much I missed adoring this beauty?"The guy said and Meera looked at him and started walking inside but he held her wrists and pulled her back.

Meera looked at him and pulled her hand with a jerk making him stumble."Don't you dare!"Meera said and turned around and started walking when she heard him.

"Jellybean,You can't run away from me and when I reach you I'll destroy you again"He said and she took a deep breath and walked away from there.

"Deep breath Meera!!He can't touch you here.I'm safe"Meera said to herself and took deep breaths.She was standing when she felt a hand on her shoulders.She jerked the hand and turned around.

"Avi Bhai"Meera whispered and hugged him.Avinash hugged her and caressed her hair.Meera broke the hug and looked at him.

"He is here!!Its haunting me Bhai.I can't stay here."Meera said as a sob escaped her lips.Avinash hugged her again and spoke sweet nothings.

Rishab looked at them as his anger boiled.He wanted to snatch that hand but Vihaan wasn't leaving him knowing what could he do.

"Meera,I'm here and Rishab ke saath rahogi toh kuch nahi kar sakta vo.Go near him and wipe your tears princess"He said and wiped her tears smiling at her.She nodded and went towards Rishab.

Rishab was looking at her walking towards him.He knew that if he got angry about being with Avinash,she'll lecture him so he decided to shut his mouth.She came and stood beside him.

Her eyes were red and puffy making him worried for her.She was fidgeting with her fingers and wanted to run away but now she will stand strong and fight for her and her child.

Rishab saw her wrists which had a red mark on it and he held her hand and intertwined with his and looked at Vihaan who nodded and Rishab walked holding Meera's hand to a scheduled corner.

Rishab held her chin between his fingers making her look at him.She averted her gaze and casted her eyes down.Rishab sighed and left her chin and pulled her nearby him and caressed her hairs.

"Jaan,did anything happen?"He asked her calmly and Meera nodded her head while tears made way down to her cheeks.

"I s--saw him.V--vicky"She said while Rishab broke the hug and looked at her.His eyes red in anger.He looked at her for a minute and then turned around.

"Your lover boy is here.That son of a bitch have guts to come in front of me after what he did."Rishab said as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

Meera looked at his back while her tears streaming down."I wan-t to go ho--me.Pl--please cha---liye"Meera said and Rishab turned around hearing her cracked voice.He hugged her and she let out her tears.

"Shh...We will inform Vihaan and leave...Okayyy"Rishab spoke and Meera nodded.She hugged him tighter and he smiled.He loves her in his embrace.He loves it when she kisses his forehead every morning.He felt at peace and his anger fading away.

Rishab sighed and Broke the hug and walked with her outside wiping her tears.Meera's cheeks and nose were red from continuous crying and her felt her throat sore and scratchy.

Meera's hold on Rishab tightened when she felt Vicky standing near the bar with a glass of scotch and smirking.She looked away and walked towards Vihaan.Rishab stopped in front of Vihaan.