Chapter 22

"You make me feel good"

Rishab came there with tea and looked around and when he couldn't find Meera,he asked the waiter who was passing by.

"The lady who was pregnant.I saw her going back to the hotel"The waiter said and Rishab nodded and walked towards their room.

Rishab knocked on the door and Meera opened it.As soon as she saw Rishab she hugged him while tears streaming down her eyes.Rishab was startled but hugged her back and caressed her hair.

"Kya hua Meera?"He asked as he settled on bed with Meera on his lap.Meera looked at him through her tears.

"I..I puked."Meera said and Rishab looked at her not believing her.

"You needn't cry for that.Its okay,Take rest.I'll massage your head.You'll feel better"Rishab said and Meera nodded and stood up and laid on her side while Rishab pulled her head on his lap and gave her a head massage.

Meera kept quiet thinking of something while Rishab looked at her.He was worried as he knew whenever she took stress her health started deteriorating.

"Meera"He called her and she looked up at him and before he could continue,the door was knocked and Meera looked at the wall clock.

It was night 10.Rishab stood up and opened the door while Meera covered herself in duvet.

"Sir, someone asked me to deliver this to Ms.Rajvansh"The helper said and Rishab took the box and spoke.

"It's Mrs.Shekhawat"Rishab closed the door and passed the box to Meera who looked at the box.

"Kisne bheja hai"Meera asked and Rishab sat beside her.

"Isn't there a nametag attached?"Rishab asked and Meera nodded her head negatively.

"Leave it Meera.Go and get freshen up.I'll return it to management tomorrow."Rishab said and Meera nodded and walked inside the washroom and changed into a red satin night shorts and shirt.She slept on her side and Rishab too slept.

Next morning came sooner and Rishab woke up and looked at Meera who was looking at him.He stood up and sat and Meera to sat and looked at him.

"I have planned something,get ready soon"Meera said and Rishab nodded and left while Meera took her outfit for day.

Her mind still wandered around last night and to take things off her mind.She decided to visit somewhere.

Rishab came out wearing a black Jean an button up green shirt.Meera smiled at him and quickly ran for shower.

Rishab was about to order breakfast when he heard Meera yell from washroom.

"Don't order breakfast and return that package."Rishab smiled at her antics and got ready and left to return the package.

Meera quickly wore her green jumsuit and did her makeup in closet.

Rishab was in the manager's cabin while the manager was talking to the helper who bought that package.

"Sir,I really don't know.He just paid me 20,000 to give this to Mrs.Shekhawat"The helper said and Rishab looked at him with an angry gaze.

"That's so irresponsible of your staff."Rishab yelled and The manager looked him.

"We are really sorry sir"Rishab looked at him and stood up and walked near manager.

"If my wife had any inconvenience during our stay,I'll personally deal with you"Rishab said and walked off while he could hear the manager yelling at the poor soul.

Rishab entered the room and saw Meera sitting on bed dangling her legs.Hearing the footsteps Meera walked towards him.

"Who gave that?"Meera asked and Rishab looked at her.