Chapter 25

"I want to share my scars with you,just listen and don't pity me"

Rishab looked at the message Meera sent and he was for sure,knew she was irritated.

"Let's not argue on this."

Rishab texted back.He can't risk Meera's life after all those messages.Today he planned to Meet Ayush and deal with the Vicky Sinha.

Meera looked at the text and sighed.She texted him back.

"I don't like all this attention."

"Meera,I'm not gonna hear anything about this.Your safety matters the most"

Rishab texted back and Meera smiled reading the text.She sent a fine and started working.Chirag entered the office with her juice and left as soon as.

"Stephan he isn't gonna kill me"Meera said when she saw him eyeing Chirag.

After completing her work Meera decided to meet all the employees.She walked out of the cabin and both Stefan and Liam too walked but Meera eyes them but nonetheless they followed.

She decided against it and walked towards Ayush cabin and entered.She saw Rishab sitting there while Ayush was yelling but seeing her,Ayush remained quiet.

"Meera,what happened?"Ayush asked and Rishab turned and looked at Meera and behind her Liam and Stefan.

"Will you please stand out now?"Meera said to them but they nodded their heads negatively.Meera sighed and sat on the couch.

"Bhai,I'm coming home for a few days."Meera said and Rishab looked at her and sighed.

"Nothing is gonna work.You will have bodyguards around you"Rishab said and Meera looked at him as she knew how stubborn her husband is.

"Fine...Bhai,I didn't see Aarohi today.Isn't she well?"Meera asked and Ayush looked at her as all the colours faded from his face.

"Yeahhh...She isn't well."Ayush said while Meera looked at him worried but thought not to interfere and stayed mum.

A knock on the door brought their attentionn.Chirag entered inside asking for permission and walked towards Meera.

"Mam, Simran mam is here to meet you.I asked her to wait in your cabin."Chirag said while Meera nodded and stood up slowly and left the cabin while Ayush and Rishab looked at her.

Meera eñtered the cabin and sat near Simran while Stefan and Liam stood outside of her cabin.Simran was a crying mess and Meera was worried for her.

"Meera,Abhi isn't picking my calls.I asked his PA,they said he went to UAE.Meera how could he leave me alone and go."Simran said crying as tear drops fell on her 8 month swollen belly.

"Vo mujhe kitna tension deta hai.You know na....I need him most now."Simran cried out and Meera wiped her tears and passed her water.

"Sim,he might be having some work.You go and stay with Rohan bhai.But tell me did something happen."Meera asked as she felt that Simran was hiding something.

"Kuch nahi.A little argument."Simran said looking down and Meera sighed.She knows Abhishek is short-tempered and he needs to handled carefully.

"Acha you don't worry much.And stay with Rohan bhai."Meera said and Simran nodded.

"I'm sorry for that day too."Simran said and Meera smiled and hugged her.

"I know.Stefan"Meera said her and Simran smiled and then she called Stefan who entered inside and looked at Meera.

"Drop Simran safely."Meera said while Simran stood up with the help of support and walked while Stefan nodded and left with Simran.

Meera completed her by 6'O clock and stood up and caressed her belly.She stood up and packed her bag and stepped out.