Chapter 27

"I can't hate you like you did"

"Jellybean"Meera turned and saw Vicky standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Wh..what are you doing he...re?"Meera asked and Vicky took a step towards her and held her arms and pulled her closer.

"I said to you,I'll destroy you this time"Vicky said while Meera struggled in his arms.

Vicky tucked her hair strand behind her ear while Meera made a disgusting face and tried to push him.He pulled her hair and Meera groaned in pain.

"Vicky l..Leave me"Meera said and held his hand to push him away.He went closer to her and kept his hand on her belly.

"You came close to Rishab because of this child.Soch Raha hu,Ise maardu ya tujhe"Meera shocked and pushed him with all the strength she had.Vicky fell down and looked at Meera who ran towards the door to open the latch.

Vicky stood up and pulled her back and pushed her to wall.Her back paining alot due to sudden push.Her hand went to her belly and she looked at him.

"Why are doing this?"Meera asked amongst the tears and looked at him.He just walked towards her who was sitting on bathroom floor due to back pain.

He bent down and pulled her hair harshly and bought her closer to him and said.

"Because you were meant to mine,not that asshole Shekhawat.Meera the day I saw you in meeting,I wanted you to be mine.I sent a proposal for you and that bastard Ayush rejected my proposal"

Meera looked at him and her pulled her hair more harshly and bend near her and pulled her jaw harshly.

Meanwhile,Rishab was standing there with an tensed expression.Karan looked at him and walked towards Rishab.

"Bhai is everything fine?"Karan asked and Rishab looked at him.

"Meera hasn't come yet.Its 10 minutes already"Rishab said and Karan smiled seeing him.

"Bhabhi aajayegi.Lets get a drink"Karan said and Rishab denied his head.

"You go.I'll check on Meera once."Rishab said and started walking and Karan ran behind him.

"I'll also come"Karan said and Rishab walked towards the washroom.He tried to open the door but he couldn't.Karan looked at Rishab and both nodded and pushed themselves against the door.

"I'll fucking kill this child and then I'll----"His words were stuck kn his throat when the door was opened with thud.

Meera looked at the other side and saw Rishab and Karan standing there.

"Rishab ji"Meera whispered and Vicky looked towards him and pushed Meera back that her head hit on the wall and it started bleeding.

"Meera"Rishab yelled and entered inside and pushed Vicky aside and took Meera's head in his lap.Karan was beating Vicky black and blue.

Hearing the commotion,Vihaan,Avinash and Ayush too came there.Ayush ran towards Meera and looked at her unconscious state as tears spilled down his eyes.

Vihaan called for an ambulance and Rishab stood up and walked towards Vicky.He pulled him up and punched him.Avinash pulled him back and Rishab kicked Vicky who yelled in pain.

"You fucker"Rishab pushed him and he fell down.He hit his head on the basin but Vicky didn't stop laughing.

"Stefan, Liam"Rishab yelled and they both looked down and Rishab angrily marched towards them.

"Take this shit from here and I'll deal with you later."Rishab yelled and they both nodded.Rishab took Meera in his arms and walked out while Avinash signalled them to take him into the basement.