Chapter-1

You were walking along the sidewalk of the street, probably in a hurry to reach your office. You looked at your wrist watch and it says it's already past 8:00 AM.

'Shit' you mumbled knowing well that you're late.

...

"Oh! so Ms. Choi you're finally here, I thought you'll get here till tommrow " the tall lady dressed all neat and professional standing before you said. Though she speak everything with a poker face, you're well aware that she was being sarcastic right now.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Song this won't repeat"
You said bowing slightly while the lady rolled her eyes and started walking towards her cabin.

You sighed and went towards your desk and started doing your work.

So this is your life, working in a company as a small employee. Struggling with your living even after working on most of the weekends. Don't even have a small circle of friends in the city ever since you came here, just some close people whome you formally meet everyday at workplace. Well what to expect from a person who is focusing on making her life better for herself and her family.

Talking about family, you have a younger brother, who lives in Japan for his studies and yeah, you try your best to be in touch with him, after all he's all you have.

You were so focused on the screen that you flinched slightly when the files landed on your desk.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't meant scare you" You looked up and saw the person, Jung Hoseok, the head of your team.

"No that's Alright Mr. Jung" you said slightly smiling while standing up and arranging your desk. Ghosh yn you should've done this before.

"erm...Do you need any help Mr. Jung?" You asked now giving your whole attention to the male who was still standing beside your desk.

"Eh, no I just came here to check on everyone" He said while smiling slightly and waving you a small bye, while you looked at his disappearing figure from behind.

Well he's the mood maker, a friendly being and the best leader you could ask for. you kinda feel bad sometimes that everytime he try to make any conversation with you, you always give him your response with small replies or ending up having a phone call.

You sighed slightly and continued doing your work.

At evening you were looking outside the glass window, its going to rain, It was when you looked at your phone screen, you realized that its time to leave. You slowly packed your stuff and left from there.

Currently standing inside the bus with other people you were heading back home, your eyes ran everywhere to find an empty place to sit on but to your disappointment there was no, what to expect its the time when everyone go back to their home after office. You sighed and stood silently in the crowd.

It was fine until you felt a push from behind and it probably caused you to move slightly forward, when you looked behind you saw Jung Hoseok glaring at the guy standing just beside him with clenched jaw.

"erm...Mr. Jung?" You said looking up at him not sure what to say.

He smiled awkwardly and said "actually my car is at servicing so I thought to take the bus"

"But don't you think you took the wrong bus?" You said making his smile to completely go away while he hurriedly took out his phone to check.

'Shit' he slightly mumbled while looking at his phone screen.

He was obviously kinda panicking.

"Don't worry, I will drop you at your home with my car, my home is just near the next stop" you said slightly looking at him.

" its alright you don't need to...I'll find a way to go back" He said refusing your offer with a smile that he always gives.

"If you're thinking about taking the bus from next stop then I guess it'll be available after some good hours" you said showing up your phone screen.

"Moreover the weather is not so good"

He was about to say something but the bus halted indicating you've reached your stop.

"We're here Mr. Jung" you said and you both made your way out of the bus.

:::

Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kth.ff||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें