chapter-14

(Taehyung)

It was evening and Taehyung was still with jungkook and jin, in the building, discussing about some matter.

it was fine until his phone ringed signaling someone's calling him.

He answered the call without looking at the screen, but slowly his eyes widen.

He hanged up the call before rushing out, while Jungkook and jin looked at him, they asked what happened but he didn't answered and disappeared behind the door.

He took the elevator to the parking lot, and ran towards his car before getting inside and drove off in full speed, his engine roared through the street.

He called on a number, before shouting at the person on the other side of the call.

"Check the whole fucking mansion!"

And hung up.

He was driving in an insane speed, he was impatience and can't even manage to think straight.

After some minutes of driving he was nearing the mansion when he got a call from jimin.

"What's it?!" Taehyung asked, almost shouting in frustration.

"Yn is with me! Come fast to the second block, I can't handle them for too long!" He shouted and the call went off.

Taehyung breathed out after knowing the fact that you are with jimin.

But still he need to drive faster.

On the other hand you were hiding behind Jimin's car with him, the sound of gun firing in the air were now making you scared to death, you felt like you've been staying like this since hours hiding behind Jimin's car, now it's even getting dark moreover your ankle started to hurt as you fell earlier while jumping off the wall.

The voice of bullets colliding with the car before you was indeed terrifying, though the glasses were not breaking but still whenever they made their contact with it, you got goosebumps from the impact, it's the first time that you're witnessing something like this in real, it's not a film but reality, if even a single bullet touched you, you'll be numb on the spot.

You were sitting down on the road with your hands covering your ears and jimin slightely hugging your scared figure, he had a hand revolver with him to use for protection.

He peeked from the other side before shooting a man and from the impact he fell down on the ground.

You still can't believe it's happening for real.

But then for a moment the firing sound stopped, you looked at jimin while he signaled you to not make any noise, then slowly spoke.

"Taehyung will be here any moment till then we'll keep hiding here"

You nodded your head in understanding, but next you felt guilty when his name got registered in your mind, only if you would've stayed back in the room, like he said then this must've not been happening, but it was not your fault either, you were left with no other option.

You swallowed the lump forming in your throat, and sat there quietly, without making any noise.

Jimin still held your figure protectively between his arms.

But soon after you heard the sound of engine roaring and in the next moment, the sound of bullet firing, you covered your ears but the sound soon came to an end.

You again looked up at jimin, as he got up and made his way towards the other side of the car.

"Where is she?" You heard the familiar deep voice and next the running footsteps nearing you.

Taehyung pulled you up in a flip and started dragging you towards his car, Jimin looked at you both.

"Tae don't do something stupid, that you'll regret later, she already had enough" jimin said as you both passed by him, but Taehyung just ignored his words and moved past him.

There were many dead bodies lying on the road, you looked at them and sobbed.

you struggled to walk while he dragged you and made you sit inside his car and hopped on the other side to drive.

You took a glance of him, and he looked angry.

'But he don't have any right to be, right?'  You thought as the car engine roared and he drove off from the place in speed.

Jimin looked at the car disappearing from behind and sighed he was little afraid if Taehyung again messed up everything.