chapter-24

You looked up at the sky.

It's mid night.

Almost the start of another month.

you were sitting on a bench situated at the balcony while hugging you knees closer towards yourself, thinking how fast the time is flying.

You looked up at the sky and saw the pitch black darkness above, not even a single star up there, the only source of little light in your surrounding was the lamp light around the balcony.

The only sound was from the night breeze that flipped your hair slightly and played with them, while it somehow felt soothing to your skin.

You're wondering about your life, sitting alone in peace, though you won't categorize the things running in you head under the word 'peace'.

things between you and Taehyung is fine so far, but you still don't know where you're actually heading with your life and it's eating you up with each passing day, you can't sleep peacefully thinking about all the sudden changes, heck...you don't even know if Yeonjoon is really safe in Japan or not, he's the only one you are left with and you don't want him to be hurt again because of you.

Living with Taehyung never became an option to you, you're thankful that he's been good so far.

And now you don't know whether he's the one seeking for your forgiveness or you're the one under his debt him.

You know it well that what he did with you in the past was wrong, too wrong. But you can't just ignore the fact that you're living because of him, or else you don't either know what would've happened with you.

Last week Taehyung went to Bussan for his business trip and he'll be here maybe by tommrow or day after tommrow and you don't know what you're going to do after he will be back, perhaps you must be thinking if you're actually waiting for him? But still the answer is unknown to you. Everyday you're finding it difficult to understand your own self.

And you're mad at yourself to react that way.

Being closer to him makes it harder second by second to not feel something towards him.

You hid your face between your legs and sat there, thinking to stay awake for some more time.

...

Taehyung stepped out from his private jet and started walking towards the exit of the airport, he looked stunning in his formal black tuxedo, as ever. Every head turned back towards him and he cared less about that, not giving a single glance to anyone he exited from a more quieter area while his men followed him.

The driver opened the car door for him and he stepped inside, settling down at the back seat.

He closed his eyes and leaned back as a sigh left his lips, he was beyond tired, his head was thumping and all his energy were depleted, Why won't he feel that way when he finished all his meetings and projects before time? just so he could come back to you as soon as possible.

His last meeting in Bussan ended just some hour ago and right after the meeting dismissed he took his privet jet and flew to you, he didn't even found it important to change into a more comfortable outfit before heading back to Seoul, he came back just the way he was dressed for the meeting.

He's thankful that it's still mid night and you won't be seeing his all drained up form.

A smile crept on his tired face as he thought about you. Though he was tired but still he can feel the excitement inside him just to see your face.

But in next moment a wave of nausea took over him, but he slightly shook his head and shrugged off keeping his palm on his stomach and resting.

And when the car finally halted with a break he flew out from the door, before his man who came forward to hold the car door for him, his man suppressed his smile and stepped back.