chapter-16

(Yn)

You opened your eyes.

you felt your head slightly spinning and it hurted a little.

Another day.

You thought and sat straight, only to realize you slept on the couch, almost every muscle of your body were hurting and you were feeling dizzy, but anyway stood on your feet and walked towards the bed before sitting down on the mattress.

The incidents from yesterday were still fresh in your mind, and you still can't stop thinking about all that happened. You are sure but can't take in the fact that there's someone out there  who is behind you.

As far as you can remember, you never had any kind of rivalry with anyone, then out of a sudden how come just someone be after you?

You were in your thought that you heard someone entering inside from the door, it was Taehyung, he looked at your sitting figure.

"You're awake" He said and stood beside the bed. You gave no reaction to his presence and kept looking at the blank space as if his figure is invisible to your eyes.

He stood there in silence for a while before thinking to break it.

"You can come downstairs for the breakfast" He said.

You still didn't replied or gave any response to him, so he thought to go back and walked out from the door.

Maybe it was better to leave you alone for a while.

After sitting there for some time you thought to go downstairs after doing your morning routine, as you didn't ate anything last night, you were feeling hungry.

You twisted the door knob and as expected it was not locked this time.

Funny, how it took him, you to escape and get yourself in trouble, to finally leave the door unlocked.

You walked out all way downstairs before approaching the kitchen and sitting on the dining table, situated in the room attached to the kitchen.

Taehyung was already sitting there scrolling on his phone, the two plates with breakfast were placed on the table before him, it was getting cold. You took the seat far from him before picking up the breakfast which you assume was yours, and quietly started eating it.

You heard some chair moving sound and soon felt Taehyung settling down on the chair parallel to you, you thought to ignore and kept on eating silently.

Meanwhile Taehyung took glances of you. He was still thinking if he should start small conversation with you or be sitting there silently just like you.

On the other hand you didn't bothered about anything and kept on eating, thinking about that 'what ifs', are you really caged here for the rest of your life? But you can't just stay sitting inside your ex husband's house for the life time.

Everything is chaotic inside your head.

"If you want to go somewhere, just say it to me, I will take you there" Taehyung said and you chuckled playing with the fork on your plate.

"I don't wanna live with you" You finally said.

And on the other side Taehyung felt something what were you even expecting, he thought, he felt like he can't take this anymore. In a moment you come closer to him and then on the another you push him away.

He didn't said anything to you and just stood up from his chair before walking away.

He didn't even had his breakfast properly.

You looked at his breakfast and kept your fork down before leaning back on your chair.

Am I doing right?

You thought.

last night he saved you from a terrifying moment and still here you are saying it on his face that you don't wanna live anywhere near him. It's obvious that he's trying his very best to gain you back you can see it right though his eyes and actions, the way he speaks carefully, but what about the past, should you move on from it and give in to him? You can see he's being genuine, but what if he again leaves you behind after you give in to him?

Everything were spinning around your head, so you stood up and thought to walk back to your room.

Funny how you mention it your room, when it belongs to him.

Walking all way up towards the bedroom your eyes were somehow looking for Taehyung's presence though you deny the fact, but he was nowhere around.

Did he left for somewhere?

You thought but in the next moment you saw him exiting from a room, right where you were standing.

You stood there and looked at him, he was doing the same, but the difference was he looked at you this way, everyday without getting back the eye contact from you and it's the first time after so long that you made the eye contact with him, you were looking right back at him.

You noticed how his eyes still held the same aura it had some years back, nothing really changed. But somewhere you noticed how his eyes looked tired.

"You had your breakfast?" He asked and you nodded.

You didn't moved so he again asked.

"Do you perhaps need anything? "

You nodded before answering.

"Yeah, I need to go out, I have something to buy"

As you said, he opened his mouth to say something but stopped, maybe he was going to ask to tell him the thing you want and he will tell his men to bring it to you, but thought to not say it.

He nodded his head "okay"

"I will bring the car key, just waith here" He said before disappearing behind the door from where he came out some minutes ago.

You sighed.

Maybe it's the best to be with him for now, you don't want to get yourself in trouble again nor you want to burden your brother with you getting hurt in anyway.

You still can't believe you are choosing this path.

But it's for the best even though your mind is still somewhat against it.