chapter-3

(Yn)

You opened your eyes followed by a yawn and sat straight while stretching your arms. You looked beside and your eyes slightly widen realizing you didn't went to your room last night and slept at the same spot where you were sitting.

Hoseok was still sleeping soundly beside you, the slightest of sun rays gazing from the curtains were falling upon him and he was looking good as ever.

So basically you both went to slumber while talking last night.

You looked around and was about to get up when hoseok's phone started ringing, you looked back at him and you can see the small discomfort in his expression. Probably cause of the sound.

You stood up and took his phone that was placed on the side table and looked at the caller ID.

And for a moment your heartbeat stopped.

The name displayed ' Taehyung '.

You looked at the ID for a good second and then shrugged

'This can't be him, must be someone else '

You shook your head and went out of the room to do your morning routine.

And afterwards went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two of you.

You were almost done with the pancakes that you heard hoseok approaching the kitchen.

"Hey good morning " He said as soon as he saw you.

You looked back at him and greeted him back while bowing your head slightly.

"So what you're cooking?"

"Pancakes for the breakfast, its almost done, have a seat"

"Come on drop these formalities atleast when we're not at work, you know it already feels weird to see everyone being formal around me" He said the last words with a complaining tone and you smiled at that.

"Okay"

With that he arranged two plates on the table and you served the breakfast on them.

"Woah, you know they taste really nice"

"Thanks" you said with a smile.

You were focused on your breakfast and it was then that you realized that you had to ask him if he saw his missed call or not.

"Oh by the way, did you saw your missed call? Someone was calling you in the morning"

"Oh well no thanks for telling though"

You both finished your breakfast and talked while you were washing the dishes, at first he insisted on helping you but you refused, wouldn't it be real weird if you give him the dishes to wash, he's still your boss after all.

You both were now standing down in front of your apartment, he called his driver and was now going back.

He waved at you and was about to open the car door.

"Yn?"

"Yeah"

"Are you free today? I m-mean it would be nice we we hang out and it's Saturday after all"

"Yeah sure"

"So at 6 pm?"

"Okay"

You said and bid him goodbye and his shiny black car drove off.

You climbed the staircase up to your apartment room and closed the door.

"Did he just asked me out for a hangout" you spoke to yourself standing at your place.

You shrugged off your thoughts and went inside your room to do your work.

...

You were so focused doing your work that you didn't realized it was already 4 pm.

You kept your laptop aside and thought to take a bath before getting ready.

You picked a black full sleeve shirt and a jeans from your closet and got ready to go out.

You were lastly wearing your shoes that your phone vibrated and it was Hoseok.

:"hey are you ready?"

"Yeah just wearing my shoes"

:"good, I'm waiting outside Come faster"

He said and hanged up the call. And here you walked downstairs after locking the main door.

You walked out the gate and saw him standing before his black Lamborghini and looking at your direction.

A smile soon appeared when he looked at your figure approaching him.

"Hey so lets go?"

"Yeah"

And with that you both hopped inside his car, he took the driver seat and you sat on the passenger seat.

He was about to say something but his phone ringed in between.

"Sorry I need to take this one" He said and you nodded in understanding.

After attending the call he looked at you with an apologetic expression.

"Hey yn would it be alright if we go visit my friend's company first? Actually in the afternoon he forgot to take some of his belongings and guess they're still in my car...so..."

"Its fine" you said with a smile while he smiled back, and you both drove off.

But you didn't knew what's coming next.

After a good minutes of driving you both finally arrived at his friend's company.

You looked outside and saw the luxurious tall building towering the entire area.

"Do you wanna come inside?" You heard Hoseok say beside you and you just looked at him.

"Anyway you'll get bored here and I don't want that to happen, and moreover I'll introduce you to my friend...so let's go?"

You nodded your head and got off the car, the cool breeze hitting your figure as you started walking behind hoseok trying to match with his long steps.

You both passed the reception and then took the elevator.

The environment itself giving the 'workholic' aroma, everyone in the company going from here to there, so focused in whatever they're doing.

It would be a lie if you say you weren't feeling little insecure compared to the workers there. Everyone there looked complete professional from head to toe, even they spoke everything so professionally.

You were walking behind hoseok and then a lady in her 40s approached you both.

"Good evening Mr Jung, How can I help you ?"

"I'm here to meet Mr. Kim, is he free?"

"Yes, he's inside his office, you can call me if you need any help"

the lady said signaling towards right with her hand and then bowing toward you both and so you bowed back at her, earning a smile from her.

'She seems nice and Ghosh! she was just so perfect with her posture'

You both continued walking until you came across a door in which 'ceo' was written in bold letters.

after knocking and hearing a 'come in'. Hoseok smiled and opened the door wide for you to walk in first.

You walked in followed by Hoseok who stood beside you.

you froze at your place looking at the person sitting behind the table.

And when the person before you looked up and made the eye contact, you felt shiver running down your spine from his gaze.

It was none other than the Kim Taehyung, you were afraid to encounter with in your entire life ever again.