Chapter-34

(???)

The tall male walked in the empty hallway of the building.

The sound of his tapping footsteps on the floor was the only thing echoing while colliding with the walls.

The celling lights were lined above his form.

He walked griping a paper and a plastic bag on his hand, till he came across a door.

He looked composed outside but inside he was debating with his own self.

He sighed holding the door knob before finally pushing the door open.

When he entered in, the thick smell of cigarette hitted his nostrils and there stood a man at the opposite side of the room, facing the other side and looking at the view of city through the glass wall, while his hands folded over his chest.

"What is it?" The man spoke in his deep voice, still not turning back.

The male who was standing near the door frame, breathed out.

"It's done" He spoke with no emotion on his face.

The other man smirked and turned back amused, his eyebrows raised.

"That's a good news, be ready for the next move" He spoke calmly, reminding him, it's yet not over.

The male nodded his head before turning his heels back from where he came from, whlie scrunching his nose.

(Yn)

On the other hand you were still out with Taehyung, now standing to buy some other accessories.

You protested him for the thousandth time, but he didn't seemed to listen you you.

It's too much just for a business party.

You thought now little irritated at the male who was busy checking out some ear rings and necklace for you.

"How about this one?" He asked turning to face you.

You didn't even looked at the thing he was showing you.

"Taehyung please...it's just- overwhelming" you finally blurt out what you're been feeling for hours.

You looked at one of the staff who looked at your direction when you spoke to him.

You held on Taehyung's wrist before taking away the ear ring from his hand and keeping it back on the shelf, then bringing him out from the store.

you walked and finally stopped little away, near the enterance of the store.

You breathed out before speaking.

"It's really not needed and- idk- if - perhaps you are doing this for whatever happened yesterday then please- I really don't need it all" this time you sounded calmer than the last time.

You looked up at Taehyung after completing yourself and his gaze softened at you.

"I'm sorry if...it really...bothered you" He spoke stuffing his hands inside his pocket.

His hair slightly flipped as the air brushed at his direction.

"Let's go back"

You sighed out before continuing to walk while Taehyung walked with you, you were again starting to feel sad over nothing.

You both walked silently until you saw a car stopping at the side of the street, you looked at it confused while Taehyung walked towards it.

You looked at him pacing towards the car and he opened the backseat door.