Chapter-35

You sniffled and pulled back from the hug, while Taehyung softly smiled.

He took out his handkerchief and carefully wiped your tears away.

"Shall we go?" He asked fixing your hair with his fingers while you slowly nodded in response.

He intertwined his fingers with yours.

You got up still not over the crying session you had a few seconds ago, you can still feel the lump forming in your throat, but thought to slide all the feelings away.

A wave of disappointment washed over you, from your own self  realizing you broke down before him and made him believe that all of the things,

did,

affected you.

You kept quiet and walked out with him.

Soon you both were standing at the enterance of the hotel, you looked around and saw a man wearing formals, approaching you both, taking a clear view of the male, you realized it was Kang Daniel.

Correction,

Mr. Kang.

He is Taehyung's personal assistant.

Afterall, working under his company for two and a half month, it was hard not to know him, but though you know him you are not close with him, previously you had some formal chit chats with him, but yet not close.

"Hay! Taehyung" He spoke, bringing Taehyung's attention to him, as he was focused to move out from the exit.

You were quite surprised to know they are actually close other than the work place as he addressed him 'Taehyung'

"Hey, you're here?" Taehyung asked smiling at him, making you surprised than you already were.

"Yeah, I thought to go along you, well who is she?" He asked glancing at your direction.

Taehyung opened his mouth to answer him but he cuts him off in this.

"Wait! I think I know her- umm- I can't quite remember your name- I guess it's - yn- yeah right Choi yn- it's surprising to see you here" he said engulfing you in complete surprise that he remember you despite the number of times you've met him.

"Yeah, I- well it's nice to see you here and surprising that you remember me" you said making the male to chuckle.

You liked that how involving yourself in his aura brought a sudden change in your mood.

"By the way, you are looking beautiful" He said.

"Thankyou Mr Kang, and the same goes with you" You said lightly bowing your head and complimenting him back politely.

"Come on drop the formalities" this time he spoke, trying to make you comfortable with him.

But then you heard Taehyung clearing his throat and your gaze went up at him, who lightly glared at Daniel who in return, passed him a smudge smile.

"I guess we should be get going" He announced before glaring at the male for the last time and walking out.

There stood a black shining limo.

One of Taehyung's men noticed him approaching and opened the door wide for the three of you to get inside.

You and Taehyung settled down together, separately from Daniel who took the seat before the two of you.

The door closed and the vehicle paced towards wherever the party is, you glanced and the Rome city looked mesmerizing as ever in the night.

You glanced outside and soon after there came an event hall in your view.