chapter-22

It's already dark outside

You were looking outside the window as it showed nothing but the darkness and the little light coming from the busy street down there.

"I think we should leave" jimin spoke as he looked at you.

You looked at him before nodding and getting up from the bed.

Jimin held the bag that had your belongings along with your medicines and walked towards the door, while you followed him.

The sun could no longer be seen outside, it was late evening.

And for the last time you glanced at the clock on the wall while still following jimin, he noticed you and sighed.

"Tommrow is my day off, if you want I can visit you" jimin said, looking at you and you turned your gaze to look at him before flashing him a warm smile.

"that would be nice"

The male smiled back at you and then in the next moment you saw someone opening the door from the other side, jimin too turned his head to look at the direction.

The door swung open.

And there stood Taehyung at the door frame.

His hair looked slightly messed up, he was wearing the same outfit from the morning, but a black coat above his white shirt, giving the perfect finishing in making him look more handsome than he already was.

But the thing that you noticed in him firstly was the small cut near his lips, your gaze was stuck on the small cut.

He looked like he ran a marathon to reach here.

Taehyung felt intimated by your gaze on him.

Jimin on the other hand just looked at Taehyung.

"I- em sorry I got late" Taehyung said breaking the eye contact with you.

He took the bag from Jimin's hand and looked at you.

"Shall we go back?I hope you don't mind" He said looking between jimin and you.

You didn't said anything and just moved out from the room passing by the two male standing at the door.

Taehyung just looked at your figure and then at jimin.

Jimin motioned him to follow you and he straightly followed what he was told.

He paced faster and started walking beside you, when you both entered the crowded hallway the people around started looking at you both. You started feeling conscious looking at their gaze on you.

Taehyung noticed it and directly went inside the elevator holding your hand, ignoring everyone.

But surprisingly, you noticed, the elevator was empty, no one was there except Taehyung and you and then it hitted you, you are with The Kim Taehyung, the famous personality known over the world as the most successful businessman of whole Asia.

Sometimes being with him, you forget what power he holds.

The elevator door opened with a ting sound, bringing you out from your thoughts. You walked beside Taehyung, towards his car that was parked just some distance away.

He held the car door for you and you settled down at the passenger's seat. He took the driver's seat after keeping your medicines and bag at the backseat.

He started the engine and drove off towards his mansion.

The city light sparkled before your eyes when you exited the parking lot, the busy night light looked mesmerizing. You realized you haven't seen this sight since long, the Seoul city night. Everyone looked busy, some heading back to their home while some hanging out with their family and friends.

The air conditioner threw the cold air inside the car, making your skin tingle in reaction, his car really smelled like those expensive good chemicals. It was refreshing, the fragrance along with the sight you got to see.

It's really been long since I last enjoyed any moment.

You were so busy looking outside the window that you didn't noticed Taehyung's facial expression, you even forgot the cut near his lips, long ago.

The car ride was dead silence, not even the little sound from the radio side, but the good thing it was not awkward or uncomfortable for any of you.

You were so into looking outside that you didn't realized when the city light turned into the night forest darkness and then again into beautiful lights.

you were back at Taehyung's mansion.

The beautiful fireflies light itself tells that you're back at Taehyung's empire.

When the car halted to rest, Taehyung got off and held the door for you to come out. You both walked inside and one of Taehyung's man carried the stuffs at the backseat.

You were again, back at this place, these 2 days really flew fast.

You straightly walked towards the room in which you lived earlier and sat on the bed, soon after Taehyung entered in with your medicines and kept them at the side table.

"You have to take them before you go to sleep" He said and settled down beside you and that's when your gaze again fell on the small cut on the side of his lips.

"What happened?" You asked.

Taehyung looked at you and then realized you were asking about the small cut he got.

"Nothing, just got bumped onto the wall" He replied.

You were about to get up but your gaze fell upon his shirt that was slightly covered with his coat, there was a little red stain and without any second thought you sided his coat only to gasp.

Perhaps,

he was bleeding?

You can clearly see the long cut at the side of his lower abdomen.

"What's this?" You asked looking at him and he didn't knew what to say now.

"It's just a small cut" He said.

"Shut up" you said and disappeared inside the washroom.

Taehyung didn't knew what to do next, he thought to follow you but soon after he saw you coming out from the washroom with first-aid box.

He looked at you as you sat beside him.

"Open your shirt"

You said and he was taken aback but anyway slowly took of his shirt. You looked at the cut and scoffed at him,

"You call it a small cut"

You checked his wound and then applied the ointment after cleaning the blood around with a warm wet towel, by looking at the cut you can say that it's maybe from a knife or any sharp object.

You can feel his intense gaze on your face, but you just focused on treating his wound.

When you were finally done with wrapping the bandage around his injury, you got up and again went inside the washroom with the first aid box and the wet towel you used to clean him up.

You were distracted now, you did witnessed everything that happened since you met him, but this was just something that you can't digest for now. Your eyebrows were stitched thinking about everything as you were washing the towel under the tap water.

The color of water turned light red as you continued washing the towel on the washbasin.

But then you felt a pair of hands snaking around your waist and back hugging you.

It was Taehyung.

You can tell it by the smell of his cologne.

You didn't bothered to do anything and focused on washing the towel under the cold tap water.