Chapter-36

"Since when the moon
And earth this close to eachother?
You shine just by existing
Can I stay by your side?

You are my earth
To you I am just a moon
Your little star that brightens your heart
You are my earth
And all I see is you
I am just gazing at you like this."

-Moon, BTS.

(Yn)

You once again lowered your head over the sink, before throwing up.

You can feel your veins pumping in the process.

You lifted your face up, to look at your tired reflection, still little shaken from throwing up while feeling sour down your throat.

On the other hand, Taehyung waited outside the rest room.

And when the door clicking sound reached his ears he looked at you with concern.

"Everything okay?" He asked while the drink he had earlier slowly kicking into his veins and the same goes with you.

"Yeah" you replied.

He placed his hand over your forehead to check your temperature and it was normal.

"We better be get going" He announced before taking his phone out and dialing to Daniel, informing him about his leave and to meet-up and attend important things in his absence.

You both started walking towards the back door as it was just some distance away.

You can feel your legs going little wobbly as you walked.

You obviously were more drunken compared to the male walking beside you.

earlier, in the event you suddenly started feeling nauseous and you can't help but rush to the rest room making Taehyung to follow you behind.

You both were escorted to the limo, by some of Taehyung's men standing outside.

With your head still spinning you hopped inside the limo as Taehyung held the door open for you, your back feeling the comfort as soon as it made it's contact to rest on the seat.

You closed your eyes feeling Taehyung settling beside you.

And when the vehicle finally moved you opened your eyes.

"What time us it?" You asked Taehyung.

The male looked at his wrist watch and it was around mid-night.

"It's 12" He answered, again resting his hand back on his lap.

The night unsurprisingly looked pretty crowded. You forwarded your figure and leaned before the air conditioner.

The cool air came tingling your skin and played with your hair, it collided and you felt cool by the impact. Though the weather outside was of cold, you felt the urge inside yourself to lean towards the air condionar, and it helpfully relaxed your skin.

Taehyung on the other side just looked at, you relaxing yourself in the cool air from the air conditioner.

"You'll catch cold" He said and you grinned at him.