Chapter-48

(Taehyung)

Taehyung was sitting in his office dealing with his work that's been stressing him.

His gaze fell on his phone when it started ringing, looking at the screen it displayed it was his mom who's calling him.

[OTC]

"what is it?" He asked with his focus on the file he's reading.

:"your father and I are coming over" replied his mom from the other side.

"Hmm"

And with that he just hung up the call.

He may look alright with it from outside but at some point he really don't wish to meet his father.

He once again looked at his phone when he got a notification, and it was a text from his mother, the address of the restaurant.

Fuck it

He cursed keeping the file aside and getting up from the chair.

He walked out from his office only to find his secretary, Kang Daniel walking beside him, with a file resting on his hand.

"Mr. Kim you have a meeting wi-"

"Cancel it" Taehyung cutted him off coldly.

"No they're already here and we really-"

He started speaking but paused when Taehyung stopped on his track to look at him.

"I said Cancel it"

He once again spoke before pacing towards the elevator leaving a blank Daniel behind.

...

Taehyung stepped out from his Lamborghini, before walking inside the restaurant, he asked about the reservation in the name of his father before going towards the table with the manager guiding him the way.

Coming out from the elevator his steps halted on the top floor before settling down with his parents.

And the manager left before bowing to them.

The whole floor was empty with no one around them.

"Get married"

his father spoke straightly his voice cutting the thin silence, making his mother to look at his direction by the fact he said this without making any conversation before this.

Taehyung on the other hand just looked at him with his bored gaze.

He knew he came to meet him just to talk some useless shits he definitely would not like.

"I'm not" He replied with the same coldness.

"You're turning 30 this year its not some joke, get married to some descent women and settle down already" his father spoke straightly with no emotion reflecting in his face while his mother sat there silently not daring to utter a word to make the atmosphere lighter.

By the word 'descent' he meant by someone of their standard and Taehyung knew it.

"The last time you married a poor girl and ended up-"

"Watch your tongue" Taehyung once again cutted someone off for the third time in the day.

His mother held onto her husband's hand under the table, to calm him down, with her gaze fixed on her son.

"He's right Taehyung...you should get married" she spoke trying to look into his eyes which was busy in staring back at his father's.

Taehyung didn't said anything and just left from the place leaving his parents behind.

He really don't want an argument on this he already have a mess out of everything.

He drove off speeding through the city and the day slowly turned into afternoon and the afternoon into the night until he finally arrived back to his mansion.

And the tank was almost out of fuel.

He walked inside and found you sitting on the couch with some balls of wool on the floor.

He walked closer to you and you looked up at him making him smile tiredly at you.

"Oh you're back"

You said sitting straight as he settled down beside you before pulling your head to rest on his shoulder making you confused, he then intertwined his fingers with yours and you looked down at your hands.

"Is everything alright?" You asked sensing his mood.

"Hmm...just little tired" He spoke with a sigh now little calm by the fact you asked if everything's alright or not.

You then sat there silently without saying another thing, with your head resting on his shoulder and fingers intertwined.

It was midnight almost 1:00am

You didn't had your dinner and the same goes with him, you don't have the appetite though.

With that you didn't realized that you ended up sleeping in the same position, the half knitted scarf was laying on your lap, with the night turning colder and colder.

On the other hand the male sat there listening to your soft snores, little sad over the fact he wasn't able to tell you about the day.

About everything.

He sighed and kissed your forehead before smiling down at you.

An:

Okay I'm really trying hard to bring out an actual logic out of my story lines :"