chapter-25

(Taehyung)

You both were about to enter inside the room, that Taehyung's phone started ringing.

He cursed under his breath, before leaving your hand from his hold and taking out the ringing phone from his pocket and looking at the caller ID.

And you were feeling little down with the loss of the warmth from his palm.

'[Jimin]'

He frowned when he saw the screen displaying Jimin's name.

His finger was about to slide to the accept call option to pick up the call, but instead kept it back inside his pocket.

"Who was it?" You asked looking up at him.

"Not important" He said before continuing to go back inside the room, while you followed him.

After you both were inside the room he closed the balcony slide door, making a barrier for the night breeze to escape inside and halt at the glass on the other side.

"I'll get changed first" He said while you nodded your head.

You gazed at his figure which was walking towards the washroom, before settling down on the bed with a sigh.

You waited sitting there listening to the little noise of water coming from the washroom till he finally came out from the door.

you looked at him.

He was now changed into a white t-shirt along with a grey sweat pants, you looked at him as the door closed behind him and he lifted his gaze to look at you.

And when his gaze was locked with yours you looked away, making him show his boyish grin in display.

This time you cursed at yourself.

Stupid.

He paced towards your direction and settled down beside you, the familiar scent that belongs to him hitted your nostrils.

"I wanted to tell you something" He spoke and you looked at him.

"What is it?"

"Day after tommrow" He spoke then paused.

He turned his head to look at you while you looked back at him waiting for him to continue.

"We are going to Italy" He blurt out making you frown at him.

There was silence till you were registering what he said...

"What?" You said looking at him while he shifted on his place with little uncomfort, hearing your tone.

"Yeah...moreover weren't you the one getting bored here" he said looking at you.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I-" you paused with a gasp.

"Oh my God! This is sick" you said in slight disbelief, still processing what he just said.

"What's the big deal? It's just for few days" He said defending himself.

"It is. I've never been so far ever and heck I still don't remember when I last visited Yeonjoon and you are telling me t-"

And that's it.

he cupped your mouth with his hand stopping you from speaking further, while you looked at him asking him to remove his hand.

"Stop panicking, I'll be along, you don't have to think so much" He said calmly making you loosen up a bit.

He looked straight in your eyes, while you felt something in your stomach.

He removed his hand from your mouth.

"Get rest, I'll be back after some time"  He said while you nodded your head hesitantly, still affected from his eyes.

You swore that one day this will be the cause of your death.

He got up from bed and walked towards the door before getting vanished behind it.

You still can't believe that he really said that you guys will be heading to Italy, day after tommrow. Now your sleep was far from your eyes.

You layed down on bed bringing the blanket closer to yourself.

your eyebrows were still frowned, thinking about going to Italy.

It's not like you would have had a problem going there, but the thing is how could you? If it was a normal situation you would've been more than happy with the thought of visiting one of the place that comes under your 'to visit' bucket list.

But right now you don't think it's even the right time to wander around, yes it's true you were the one wanting to get out from this place, but you didn't meant by going so far from the country.

Its Sick.

You covered yourself with the blanket and closed your eyes.

A/N- it  really took alot time to think about this chapter (finally done with it after deleting around 4 scenarios from here).*screams* bear this boaring one ppl.

Anyways, thanks for showing your support for this story, and forgive the author nim for taking so long.

-ily.