Chapter-55

(Taehyung)

"For fvcks shake this's none of your business!"

"If you tried to step in this matter...I'll make sure you lose your everything, and I fvckin' don't care if you still love her"

-

The voice echoed inside the male's head who sat silently with closed eyes and head leaning back on one of the chair outside the hospital room.

The information he got some hours ago still fresh, roamed inside his head.

The bandage wrapped around his right hand from the cut he got and the small fresh cut near his lips leaving a hint of the fight he got into.

It was already dark outside indicating the arrival of the night that's approaching by the window.

His lips left a deep sigh before he made his way towards the room you were shifted earlier in the afternoon into.

Taking his seat beside your laying figure he took your hand into his bandaged one.

Are you really hiding something (?)

He thought as he looked at your sleeping figure, with closed eyes.

...Or it's just...you're unaware of everything(?)

he soon after shrugged away his thought as his mind soon diverted toward you.

He peaked your forehead before caressing your hair, your weak form made him feel heavier.

"Take care...yn" He spoke looking at you with his finge drawing circles around your wrist.

He then stood up from the place and dragged his feet out from the room. He wanted to stay by your side but he got another responsibility, and it's Hyeon. And he know, you won't be liking it if he left him alone just to look after you.

He haven't met him after the last evening and he knows, being a kid who easily sense things going around him, he got to be by his side.

And most probably feed him lies so he won't question about you.

Atleast for now,

it's for the best.

Taehyung pulled up before Jimin's apartment, basically a penthouse.

His slender large figure took the elevator before making his way towards the familiar place.

Knocking on the door he was invited in by Jimin who passed him a smile despite looking little tired.

"Hey Taehyung" He welcomed him in while the male just hummed in response, and the change in his mood didn't went unnoticed by Jimin. After all you were laying there in the hospital bed.

"Taehyung"

Jimin called him out as he saw his figure walking towards the staircase.

"It wasn't your fault" He completed himself, what he wanted to tell him long ago, as he now witnessed Taehyung's jaw clenching, but this time it wasn't the anger but the guilt that he saw him hiding and there was a small silence before the other male finally nodded at his statement.

It was

...only if I arrived back on time

He was more than thankful Hyeon wasn't harmed in all this mess, he should've been more careful before leaving you two in the morning.

"...and..erm-Hyeon is in the kitchen" jimin once again spoke making Taehyung finally turn towards him.

"He didn't slept yet?" Taehyung questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No...you see,he...seems little off" replied Jimin as he watched Taehyung turn his feet towards the kitchen that was attached to the living room.

Jimin did wanted to ask about Hyeon as he yet found it little hard to digest, Taehyung had a son all along, but it's not the right time yet. He does know about you since long now, after he was introduced to the kid, he joined the two dots and came to the conclusion, you were pregnant with Hyeon when Taehyung divorced you.

On the other side Taehyung approached the small kid who was sitting on the chair, most probably sitting ideal and that's when his gaze fell on the piece of puzzle resting on the table.

Must be playing with jimin before I arrived.

The little sound from his footsteps made the younger boy to turn his gaze towards Taehyung's direction and he just looked at him as his smiling figure walked and took a seat beside him.

"Seems like you're enjoying Jimin's company" spoke Taehyung his voice now sounding cheerful as he took the little boy on his lap.

"Let's look at this" Taehyung spoke picking up the the drawing sheets laying on the table and having a look on the colorful creation.

"Oh my baby is so awesome" He complimented peaking the younger's head and looking at some other of his works which finally made a small smile to appear on his face.

"Hey and did Jimin bothered you?" He asked playfully as he saw Jimin approaching the kitchen.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

And he earned a yell from the other male while the kid on his lap shook his head as no, making Jimin satisfied as a proud smirk lingered on his lips.

"Hmm...so can I ask you why you're not asleep yet?" Taehyung questioned him once again.

"I don't feel like to" He simply replied slowly swinging his legs back and forth, making Taehyung adore his little action before peaking his head.

"It's already late, you shouldn't stay awake late" Taehyung said before standing up with the kid in his arms.

He looked at jimin, before finally leaving the kitchen and heading towards the room upstairs.

He layed the little boy on the soft mattress before joining him, and the kid almost immediately cuddled with him finding the comfort in his warm embrace making Taehyung feel the warmness over his form as his hands automatically caressed the boy's back and that's when he heard his small voice calling him.

"Appa"

"Hmm"

"Eomma is alright...right?" He asked pulling his head away from his father's chest to look up at him.

But little did he knew the question affected the elder male who passed a small warm smile to him in answer before nodding.

"She promised me, she'll take me out to have ice cream" He said with a pout.

"But now she doesn't come to me"

He continued to share his thoughts to his father who was finally next to him, while Taehyung listened to his talks patiently though the mention of your name made his heart ache with guilt and grief.

"It's alright, once she'll be back, the three of us would go out and do cool stuffs" Taehyung finally spoke trying his best to not show his emotion to the kid, whose eyes finally brightened up listening to the plan.

"Promise?" The boy spoke forwarding his little finger making Taehyung chuckle, knowing it probably must be you who taught   this to him.

"Promise" Taehyung spoke as his slender finder intertwined his little one.

"But only if you sleep for now" he spoke right after, not wanting to spoil his son little too much by letting him be awake late, making the kid nod with a smile showing his teeth and hug him closer, finally closing his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him as the thought of his son waiting for him so that he could share his small thoughts and chats rushed in his mind, making him feel at little peace now.