chapter-11

(Yn)

It was morning and you were sitting on the bed with folded legs and a comforter covering them, still thinking how to get out of this place.

As for Taehyung, he's mostly not around you, but comes to check on you time to time.

It's almost been a week since I'm here.

You thought and the door opened revealing Taehyung with your breakfast.

"Here eat your breakfast" you looked at the plate he kept in front of you, it had fresh veggies, beacon and pancakes. You just looked at it with boared eyes.

"What happen? You don't wanna eat this?" You shook your head as no.

"Wait I'll bring something else" He said about to turn back.

"Wait" you said and he looked at you.

"No need, I'll just eat them"

"Good" He said and was about to go back but you again stopped him.

"Do you have my phone with you?" You asked.

"Yes" He said and again turned back to leave.

"Give it back" you said looking at his back but this time he didn't turned to look at you.

"No" He said and went out, while you sat there with a sigh looking outside the glass wall that was right beside your bed, the sky was bright blue with cotton like clouds, you looked as some birds flew across the sky, they really looked very small in your vision though.

So am I stuck here between these walls for the rest of my life? But what will he even get after keeping me here. He's not even giving back my phone, atleast he should let me roam outside, what's the meaning of having so big yard when I can't even go out there.

You were in your thought that you didn't realized Someone entered the room, it was when you saw a phone being extended in front of your eyes that you realized someone was there.

You looked up and it was Taehyung.

"Here use mine" He said and you again looked back at his hand that had phone.

You took it and then said.

"I have to call my brother" you said looking down while touching the texture of his phone case with your fingers, it had some tiny stones.

You looked up at him for permission, while he nodded.

You smiled internally and turned on his phone.

"What's the password?" You asked.

"It's still the same"

He said and you were slightly taken aback as he still had your wedding date as his password.

You covered up pretending like you don't care at all and dialed Yeonjoon's phone number.

But little did you knew, he was little saddened about it, you didn't even asked why he still had it or either barked at him he was expecting at least you'll react but nothing like that happened, it was like you don't care at all. Keeping it aside you even stopped asking him why he's keeping you in his mansion, you just ignore him like he does not exist.

After sometimes of ringing he picked up the call.

:"hello" He said in his tired voice.

"Hey its me"

You heard an audible gasp from other side and next he started bombarding you with his concern.

:"noona? It's you! Oh God! I was worried sick about you, why were you not picking up my call, you know what I even tried calling on your office number but still you didn't picked up! I was planning on flying back Korea-"

"Can you slow down?"

you said and on the other side he rolled his eyes.

:"whatever, Where were you then?"

He asked and you looked up at Taehyung.

"I- "

:"You what? Is there something wrong?" He said while his eyebrows twitched on the other side.

:"Hello? You there?"

"Yeah, I am out of the city for some office work, you don't need to think so much" you said.

After some casual conversation you hung up the call, and gave the phone back to Taehyung, not looking at him this time, while he took his phone back.

You sat there again looking outside but the strange thing, he was not leaving from there, it did not bothered you though, but after a while he cleared his throat.

"you wanna go out there?" He asked and you looked up at him, to make sure you didn't heard something wrong.

"You're serious? " You asked and he nodded his head still looking outside at the yard.

"First eat your breakfast and come out" He sat before going out.

You ate your breakfast and quickly got up from the bed sliding into your slipper then went inside the washroom to get ready.

You wore your ballet flats at last and came out of the door, Taehyung was standing there.

Patiencely waiting for you.

"But we'll be out there just for an hour or so" He said and started walking out while you followed him.

You were so excited to finally go out but didn't showed it to him.

When you exited the room, you were lost looking at the interior of the hall way down till the staircase, cause when Taehyung bought you here, you were sleeping so probably didn't see them all.

it screamed beauty and elegance at the same time everything looked luxurious, it had a hint of old Victorian style. The tall white walls with some tiny golden work were simple and yet indeed pretty at the same time.

You were observing everything that you didn't realized, you were now standing at the enterance of the mansion.

You gazed out at the grass land before your eyes and everything looked even more beautiful from down here, it was similar to those illustration found in fairy tales, it almost felt like it really came out to life, the cold wind hitted your figure and your ballet flats touched the grass.

You were feeling like you're back to life.

The happiness you were suppressing in were indeed alot.

You were more than mesmerized looking at the view in front of your sight.

You walked and sat down at a nearby bench inside an open gazebo. It was all in white old Victorian style, again simple yet elegant.

The cold breeze felt refreshing as you sat there looking at the surrounding.