chapter-23

But then you felt a pair of hands snaking around your waist and back hugging you.

It was Taehyung.

You can tell it by the smell of his cologne.

You didn't bothered to do anything and focused on washing the
towel under the cold tap water.

It's silence around and you can hear his breath along with the sound produced by the running tap water.

"Are you perhaps mad?" He asked, looking between your reflection in the mirror and then you.

"What made you think I would be" you said in monotone, still ignoring him.

"it just looked like that" He spoke, his boyish smile was on display.

He can feel his heart beating faster and he felt happy that somewhere you're still concerned about him and another fact to add, you didn't pulled away from the position you were in.

"I'm sorry" He said, the smile was still on his face.

You didn't said anything and just kept the towel aside to dry, before turning to face him.

"Get away" you said and he raised his eyebrows, thinking to play around.

"Okay but I have a condition" He said and you looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm not listening to any of it" You said pushing him aside and making your way out from the washroom.

He didn't bothered you this time and just walked behind you.

You were walking towards the balcony but then you felt a grip on your wrist, you turned you head to look at Taehyung with a questioning look.

You can see he had a calmer expression now.

"I'm going to explain" He said and you didn't moved, he paused for a moment looking at your face then continued.

"I got into a fight" He spoke observing your facial expression.

You didn't said anything and just went towards the bed, removing your wrist from his grip.

You settled down at the other side of the bed, back facing him and took your medicine then gulped down the water before laying down to sleep.

Taehyung stood there looking at your movement and when your figure was finally tugged inside the blanket his lips released a sigh and he cursed himself looking away at other direction.

So, maybe he really messed up this time.

He walked towards the bed before laying on the other side and switching off the lights.

He looked at your back which was facing him and unconsciously mumbled in a little complaining tone,

"It's the first time, I don't get hurt usually"

Maybe he said so, thinking you might have thought he's weak and gets hurt usually.

You sighed after listening what he spoke.

You turned to look at him and found him already looking at you.

Another sigh escaped your lips.

"You know what, I don't care with whome you fight and whatever businesses you do or whether you get hurt usually or not" you said lowely.

When you looked back at him after speaking you can see a glimpse of hurt in his eyes even in the dim light, somewhere you felt bad for saying that to him, but anyway turned back to sleep.

On the other hand, Taehyung looked at your back and got up before moving closer to you.

you can feel him moving behind as the mattress sinks in.