Chapter-44

(Taehyung)

The male looked at your sleeping figure, with warm eyes.

Must be tired

Ofcourse the medicine is still working in your system.

He heaved out a sigh, before standing up and walking to the balcony and gazing up at the night sky, leaning on the rail.

It's no surprise to find 'no star' in the city sky at night.

The slow night breeze ruffled his dark locks before giving tingles to his skin.

He can feel the texture of his skin getting calmer the longer he stayed exposed to the atmosphere of the night.

He still can't believe he's already in Tokyo and tomorrow's the day when he'll meet his son.

Again

It really sounds foreign.

His thoughts are eating him up, maybe he's just nervous.

There's still a lot questions in his head.

Did he took the right decision by planning onto fly all the way to Tokyo straight from Italy?

Maybe a yes and a no.

First, he got to meet your brother and then his son.

It's overwhelming.

That he felt.

He rubbed his face with both his hands, relaxing his muscles.

It really is.

He looked up for the last time before getting inside the room to sleep.

Though he know he won't get the sleep any sooner.

Through the night, he turned changing his positions and it felt like centuries till the morning rays arrived by the balcony.

After getting freshened up and being done with his morning routine, he was now sitting at the driver's seat, ready to drive, but he gotta wait for you to be done.

You wore a white shirt and a fit skirt that reached down your knees and pulled a cardigan over your form, as the morning was little cold.

Taehyung on the other hand, sat there holding onto the steering wheel, thinking about the things that's going to occur today.

He breathed out and that's when you opened the passenger's seat door and settled down, beside him.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Yeah"

And with that he started up the engine and drove towards the address you told him about.

His heart was still beating fast against his chest, while his hands were cold.

After a good hour of driving, you both arrived at the place.

And when you turned your face to look at Taehyung, thats when you realized how nervous he was.

It was obvious in his face.

"It'll be fine" you said not sure of your words.

Were you telling this to him?

Or to yourself?

With you lips pressed together you stepped out from the car.

And soon after your nose and ears along with your face had a hint of redness in them.

In your view, there was the church which was of white limestone and marble, that stood tall some distance away, the trees around added to its beauty.

It was calm.