Chapter-37

(Yn)

You squinted your eyes feeling the pain in your lower abdomen, before opening your eyes.

The morning sun rays were escaping inside, from the window that was behind you, giving the golden glow to the room.

You tried to pull your body to sit up, but it all went in vein when the wave of pain again hitted your muscles.

you groaned and slowly processed everything, you felt Taehyung's presence beside yourself, as his breath fanned your shoulder.

Your eyes widen.

This...

No way!

You were frozen at your place realizing the situation.

That's when you felt Taehyung's arms against your bare stomach under the covers, he was back hugging you while still sleeping soundly.

But it didn't took him more than another minute to leave a long breathy sigh, indicating he's waking up, making you scared than you already were.

Your mind stopped functioning as if it was paralyzed, the cold ice above your head turning colder.

You felt him moving beside and that's when he slowly opened his eyes feeling the light headache burdening his forehead.

You fisted the covers with your cold palm before making sure you were covered uptill your neck.

Taehyung on the other hand retired his arms from you, freeing your form from his hold and rubbed his face.

With frowned eyebrows he looked beside and that's when it hitted him, he felt an uncomfortable feeling lingering over his chest.

You on the other side, were already facing him.

And for some reason as you were expecting it, you were not surprised at all, to see his expression, the feeling of being horrified was clearly written in his eyes, it was crystal clear.

But it somehow hurted you to look longer at him.

He looked back at you for some seconds, before sliding off the bed, without saying a single word to you.

You looked at his back as he sat at the side of bed and picked his shirt from the floor.

He already had his pants on, the one from yesterday.

When he walked off you didn't looked further towards him, you felt the smaller part of yourself silently cracking and a lone tear slipped out.

And then the another was followed by the door closing sound reaching your ears.

He left.

You didn't knew what to feel now, it was awful.

You looked at the celling before blinking your eyes and then sitting up.

You breathed out holding your lower stomach before walking to the washroom.

Entering inside you straightly walked towards the bathtub.

you turned on the tap waiting for it to be filled before settling your body in the warm water.

And It somehow relaxed your aching muscles and you made yourself comfortable by leaning back.

Your mind was then, again clouded with yesterday's thoughts.

You gazed down at his toned abs before lifting your lashes to look at his face, his fine dark locks falling over his forehead as he looked down at you, his orbs were locked with yours, the veins on his neck visible. He supported himself on his knees and held onto your waist before leaning down.