Chapter-33

(Yn)

You sat at the corner of the bed, playing with your hair clip feeling sad over nothing.

You locked yourself inside one of the room as soon as you arrived to the hotel room with Taehyung.

And it's already afternoon.

Taehyung on the other hand was in the front room maybe zoning out as you didn't heard anything from him, till now.

But as they call it, the speak of devil,

soon enough you were proved wrong, when he lightly knocked on your door.

"Erm- yn?" You can say he was still hesitant.

You stood up from the bed and dragged your form closer to the door.

You unlocked it before opening it wide enough, so that your face can be seen from the other side.

You saw Taehyung standing there, looking hesitant.

as expected.

"Erm- about yesterday I-"

"Can we please not talk about it?"

You said cutting him off while he lifted his gaze to look at you before nodding.

If he called you out to have a conversation about yesterday, then you really were not in the mood to talk about all the chaos. You are still little irritated about all of it. From how it all started to how it ended.

"I understand" He spoke and kept standing there, while you waited for him to continue.

"What is it?" You asked gazing at him.

"Actually I- I don't know if you would like the idea but- perhaps would you like to join me in a business party tonight?" He asked.

you can see the hope in his orbs, when he connected his eyes with yours after asking you out.

You looked at him while he did the same.

"I'll think about it" you said, not sure about it.

"Okay so erm- that's all" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

and with that you slowly pushed the door close and it flowed with its wooden sound.

You then sighed standing there and palmed your face.

Did he really asked you out to accompany him on a party?

Maybe he asked out to make you feel better.

You thought,

it was already getting boaring for you and there's really no harm in joining him along, Though it's gonna be a business party which usually goes boaring.

Should I say yes?

You thought leaning your back on the door frame and gazing down at your feet.

Still debating if you should say yes.

And then it clicked you that you don't have anything to wear for a party.

You walked to your suitcase and checked if you have any presentable outfit that would fit in the place.

You got a forest green satin fabric dress that would reach little above your knees, it yet wasn't suitable for the kind of party Taehyung was mentioning about, and you are sure of it.

But you cared less about it.

You got a dress and that's all mattered to you.

After arranging your clothes back inside your suitcase while keeping the dress you chose, at the side of bed, you turned towards the direction of door and opened it.