chapter-29

(Yn)

You opened your eyes feeling cold from to the atmosphere, only to find yourself laying on a comfortable bed.

You were tugged inside a blanket.

You looked around and observed that your surrounding looked more of a hotel room.

You looked at the air conditioner which was the only thing producing little sound in the room.

You crawled at the side of the bed before sitting there holding your head, which felt little dizzy.

You stayed in the position for good minutes before dragging your stumbling form to find Taehyung.

Your foot tapped on the wooden floor with the slightest of the sound as you started walking.

You paced towards the door that came to your view, and walking further you came across another room, you acknowledged Taehyung's presence in there, standing near one of the window, gazing outside with his hand holding a cup.

Maybe coffee?

You made your way towards him and as he heard your little footsteps he turned back to look at you, but you made your way further bbside him, before gazing outside the window.

"What time is it?" You asked, yet not looking at him.

"7" He said, before, as well settling his gaze outside the window.

You both stayed there in silence before Taehyung again thought to break it.

"You must be hungry, let's go and have something" He said before turning back.

As you were already hungry and can feel your stomach slightly growling, you made your way behind him.

You looked at him as he wore his jacket.

It's almost the end of the October days, the windy breeze must be already out, on the street.

Time is really fleeting.

Its almost winter.

He looked at you who was standing quietly, before approaching your figure with another jacket in his hand.

He walked closer to you, looking straight in your eyes.

And there you felt your world at a pause.

You felt as if you stopped breathing for a while.

his dark orbs had a little shine in them, his silky dark locks fell over his forehead at he paced closer to you. Everything in him just looked surreal for a while.

He stood right before you, your height reached till his chest.

He tugged the strand of your hair, behind your ear and you looked down at the floor.

Quite a brave move.

On the other hand his ears flustered.

He made you wear the jacket while you slided your arms inside the jacket without any complaint, you were now out from your thoughts.

It was quite awakward then.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand before clearing his throat.

"I guess we should be get going" He said looking away.

"Yeah" you spoke awakwardly fixing your over sized sleeves of the jacket, before walking out with him from the room.

You both took the elevator to the lobby and you were quiet surprised looking at the interior of the hotel, from the hallway to the lobby.

You passed by many foreign figures.

And suddenly it was kinda new for you to look around.

It was just...

really new.

Everything.

From the way everyone talked in there to the way they all walked.

You saw around, some people communicating while some laughing and the other half walking around, just like you.

You realized some of the people passing by were gazing at you.

It was so different for you.

Everyone and everything.

For a while your felt so small walking there, but then you felt a warm hand sliding onto yours, you looked down at your hand and it of course was Taehyung.

You lifted your gaze from your intertwined hands to look at Taehyung and,

Like always.

He was already looking at you.

He scrunched his nose, trying to suppress his smile before walking ahead of you while still holding onto your hand, guiding you the way.

You passed by everyone and soon you both were standing on the street.

Fixing your eyes on the slightest of sunlight gazing at you, you waited to get the clear vision of your surrounding.

And when your eyes were finally adjusted to the light, you were really awe struck.

It was again a wave of warm-ness all over your chest.

It looked like a painting which came out to life.

Or maybe even more prettier than that.

The surrounding was just too beautiful and you can't take your eyes off it.

You'd agree that it was ordinary

but yet attractive.

The tall foreign building were towering above your head and there was a beautiful river on the other side of the street, the road on other side of the river was connected with the bridges at some distances, and then you gazed at the white birds flying near the river.

The structure of the city was exact as you were told in your childhood days and as you imagined it to be.

It's a beautiful place, in person.

it was like you were really standing inside one of your dream.

Taehyung on the other hand was silently observing you and when you turned your head to look at him, your eyes were locked with his and this time you felt the blood rushing to your cheeks.

Woah.

Taehyung noticed how you changed and chuckled at you before crossing his one arm around your neck and continued walking.

You felt quite intimated by him, but anyways continued walking with him.

His one hand was inside his jacket's pocket while his another arm was still resting on your shoulder.

If the people around would look at you both, they will obviously think you are some short of couple who are here for a vacation.

Well

Its still a vacation anyways.

The silent cold wind blew past you, but you both continued to walk further.

Your hair would've been a flapping mess by now, but thanks to Taehyung that his arm is protectively around your shoulder, preventing the wind to make them a mess.

You were feeling quite excited now.

The feeling you had earlier vanished away from your chest.

And you felt quiet eager to spend your day here in Italy.

After all.

It's not as bad as you thought it to be.