Chapter-38

(Taehyung)

The male looked at your sitting figure with soft eyes.

On the other side you sat there looking outside the glass window.

You guys are sitting in a Restaurant which is situated at some corner of the Rome city, of which you don't remember the route, as it's all still 'all new' for you. So basically, it again was you, the one who wanted to tour around and so the male listened your order.

You glanced around until your order arrived, making you look at the dishes placed on the table.

You sheepishly smiled at Taehyung's direction before digging into the food.

Ever since you're here, in Italy, the food here made you crave every seconds. It's indeed good here and most probably suites your taste buds.

The male chuckled before shaking his head and starting with his food as well.

"Do you come here often?" You asked, busy cutting the soft piece of meat.

"Umm, not often but yeah of course once in every two or sometimes three years, with jimin" He answered.

"That's nice" you replied finally bringing the soft crispy meat dipped in red sauce to your mouth.

And oh it was heaven.

"I see you seem to like it here" he said, and you could not deny the fact.

It's true afterall.

After a good laughing hour of together having the dinner you both stood up to leave, wearing your respective coats as the night is turning quite colder out there.

It's the thing you appreciate the most after everything, the two of you communicating as if nothing bad ever happened between the two of you, and it always came out to be genuine.

Taehyung on the other hand felt the same feeling of comfort forgetting everything and involving himself in the moment.

Chuckling at some 'crack' joke you both exited the restaurant.

The cold night breeze blowing to the opposite direction, made the natural redness over your nose and ears to highlighted.

You fixed the scarf on your neck to cover yourself properly and walked.

Talking about the 'incident' or you can call the 'accident' that happened yesterday it was all forgotten, you were hesitant about everything after that, but it's all going smooth and all different from what you imagined it all to be.

It was quite usual to feel more 'bonded' with him now, but you shrugged it all off, shaking your mind.

Taehyung and you, continued to walk along the side of street, but not soon after you bumped onto someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" You quickly apologized, accepting your mistake.

"Oh"

You gazed at the lady who bent down to pick the four books that fell down from her grip, making you crouch down and help her in reflex.

"Oh thanks-" the lady spoke standing up and that's when your orbs met with hers.

And there was the hint of obvious surprise in them.

The same as yours.

She looked between you and Taehyung, little taken aback and you already started feeling awkward.

Fuck

Taehyung cursed inside his head looking away.

You on the other hand stood there not knowing what to say or do next.

Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kth.ff||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara