chapter-7

(Taehyung)

He stepped out of his car and walked straight inside the building, ignoring everyone staring and drooling over him, despite he had his cold face composure.

But next he saw you entering the elevator and his heart skipped a beat.

He straightly walked inside the elevator and stood beside you meanwhile the others present there were shocked to see him getting on the public elevator, instead of using his private one.

You felt his stare on you but you ignored it. He obviously was staring at you.

Fuck why do you need to be so beautiful.

He thought and hoped you'll look at him, atleast once but to his disappointment you never did, not even a single glance.

The elevator made a 'ting' sound and the door opened, everyone walked out from there, but you stood there with him as you know you got your desk in his office floor.

He again kept on wishing that maybe once you'll look at him, until the elevator again made that sound and door opened then you walked out from there.

What were you even expecting.

He thought and got off.

"Ms. Yn" He finally said and you turned back to look at him.

He smiled internally, atleast you didn't ignored him.

"Yes Mr Kim" you said with no emotion on your face.

"Follow me, I'll show you your work" He said and started walking.

He looked from his side eyes to ensure you're following and this time he smiled when he noticed you are walking behind him.

Entering inside his office you stood before his desk while he told you about the work you need to do.

When he was done telling you what all the things you need to do, you turned back to leave and that's when you felt him gripping on your wrist.

"Yn please hear me out once"

"Sorry Mr Kim but we're at work and it's so unprofessional of you to mention this" you said while turning your figure to face him.

He looked away and sighed.

"Yn try to understand" He said and was continuing when you took your hands to yourself and started pacing towards the door.

But in a matter of seconds he flipped you over and pinned you to the wall beside the door, he was gripping on your wrists that were behind you.

You just glared at him and tried to free your hands, but he bent down to your level and bought his face closer to your face, you looked sideways while his breath fanned your face.

There was no gap between your figure, you both were standing still while you greeted your teeth, having enough of him.

"Stop it" You said and he bought his face even closer to your lips.

"If I say I won't?"

He said and you chuckled bitterly in disbelief.

You turned your face to look at him while he felt his whole body going crazy, almost like the soul leaving his body, your nose touched his and there was the gap of an inch between your lips.

You looked up direct in his eyes, everything in you looked surreal to him, it was like the entire world stopped.

And that's when you took your chance and freed your wrist before pushing him away.

He slightly stumbled back still trying to progress everything but the next thing he saw was your figure going out of the door.

Fuck! that was hot.

He thought still progressing the small heart attack he got a moment ago, but soon realized you really didn't felt anything near like how he felt when you were around him.

He breathed out a sigh and thought to focus back on his work now.

First I need to fix this.

He thought and walked inside the washroom.

Meanwhile you shrugged off the previous incidents and were arranging your stuffs on your desk, you were quite happy that here you got a nice desk, it had more space compared to your previous one, but then you realized, ofcourse it would be, when its from The Great Kim Taehyung.

You were focused on arranging everything on its place and that's when you heard someone say from side followed by a scoff.

"Must be Mr Kim's hoe"

The movement of your hands stopped and you took a deep breath before continuing.

"You're right, have you noticed how long she was inside his office, for sure seducing him"

"Yeah, even got the job under him, I heard she didn't even gave the interview for working here"

"What to expect from a slut that sleep around with who knows how many guys"

They said and you had enough, you thought after coming here you'll have to face Taehyung but look here, his employee are as disturbing as him.

Like the boss, like the employees.

"If you are done can you focus on the work you got, instead of talking 'bout things you don't know about" you said looking at the two girls sitting some distance away from you.

They were not expecting to hear you reply to their comment on you, but they smirked and said with a chuckle.

"We're just stating the fact, oh! Wait this affected you?"

Said one girl, while the another girl laughed after her.

It's your first day here and you were least interested in creating any scene cause after all, its the place you're gonna work for and get your living, no matter under whome you are working.

You ignored them this time and shifted down on your seat to do your work. After blabbering some more bullshits they rolled their eyes and went away to do other stuffs, when they saw, you were not reacting to them.

As they left from their you sighed and leaned on your desk.

You got the feeling that if you stayed here for another day, you'll for sure do something you don't know about.