chapter-13

(Taehyung)

He stood looking at the door but then one of the maid approached him.

"Mr. Min is here" she said bowing and Taehyung walked downstairs, only to find yoongi standing there, waiting for him.

"Hyung?"

"Taehyung let's go there's still something you need to know" yoongi said, while Taehyung looked at him then nodded.

He wore his jacket and walked out behind yoongi.

His driver already parked his carbon black bugatti Chiron Profilée, at the enterance while Taehyung took the key from him and hopped inside the driver's seat then followed Yoongi's car.

Meanwhile you were standing at the balcony.

your eyes caught the two cars exiting the mansion, you looked at them as they disappeared.

-

Here,

Taehyung kept following yoongi until they reached a tall building surrounded by men, guarding the place. But as soon as they saw both the car approaching two men came forward and opened the gate.

They smoothly entered inside and went all way down to the parking.

Taehyung stopped his car and stepped out followed by yoongi.

They took the elevator and both walked until they came across a black door, yoongi unlocked the door after inserting password and they both walked in.

Other members were already present in there.

The room had black walls with many monitors. There was a long table in the center of the room where papers and files were kept.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as he saw everyone already present there.

"See this" Jungkook said and Taehyung walked towards him as he was looking at a laptop screen, kept on a corner table.

"It's him" Jungkook said and Taehyung's eyes darkens.

"I don't get it as to way he's after her? Can you believe he's been tracking her down since past seven years?" Namjoon said in serious tone, folding his hands in front of his chest.

"I think there's more behind it" Suga said, while Namjoon looked at him.

On the other hand you were ready with your escape plan.

The long bed sheet was already hanging on the side of the balcony which was covered behind a tree, no one can actually guess from out there if you're at this corner, you looked down making sure its ending on the smaller balcony parallel down to the one you're standing on.

You took a deep breath and held onto the bedsheet with your nervous cold hands, before slowly sliding down.

You successfully reached to another balcony and checked the room if anyone was there.

But seems like, this time luck is by your side, there was no one in there so you took your chance and got in before opening the window slowly, without creating any sound.

Oh and also made sure to throw out a knife outside the window, so it captures the attention of guards and maids present in the mansion.

You made sure that the knife fell far enough near bushes, so it doesn't seems like someone threw it from balcony.

You walked in towards the room door and kept your ears near the door to ensure no one was out there, then slowly opened the door to peek.

You crossed your fingers and hurriedly ran to the room parallel to it.

After again successfully got inside the room, you took a deep breath.

your plan is to escape from the backyard, the two barriers are already crossed now just two more and then you're out from this cell.

You went near the window and peeked down only to find just a few of the maids walking inside the mansion from the back entrance.

You sat on the window and looked down, so the next step is to jump on the cemented shelters above the windows.

The adrenaline slowly kicked in and you sat at the window with your sweating cold hands.

"You gotta do this" you said and slowly made your way to the cemented shelters, not for a single second you kept your body away from the wall.

For a moment your breath got stuck but when you finally looked down, you realized, you really did it.

You looked down for another cemented shelters and there were three more.

One by one you crossed each one of them and when you were finally near the ground you breathed out, it was like you really forgot to breath while doing this.

Checking once again at your surrounding you finally hid behind the bushes and started walking while keeping yourself  hidden  behind the bushes until there came a tall wall to your vision.

You stood at the big rock kept there and tried to reach the wall. But this time you were disappointed and you won't be returning back after coming so far.

So you thought to jump this time, though it took you some good minutes and effort but you finally, somehow climbed up and jumped on the other side.

You fell on the ground from the impact but then stood up.

There was a road in front of you and many trees on the other side of the road.

You started walking along the road, with the plan of taking up a lift on the way if you find someone passing by.

You were now at ease that you successfully escaped, but still your conscious said something's not right.

But you cared less cause it's better than to live with your ex husband who was keeping you in his mansion for no good reason, moreover you were kinda disturbed to see him keeping a gun with himself.