Chapter-32

You opened your eyes feeling the light of the atmosphere trying to wake you up, with your head hurting.

You got up and looked around at your surrounding with blurry vision, trying to adjust your sight.

And when finally the things were clear to your view you found yourself sitting on a couch. You looked confused trying to recall what actually happened last night, but your headache was intense.

"You're awake" you head the voice and turned your head to look at the direction.

There stood the man from last night,

wait, what he's called...

Aoi

Right.

You looked at him with confusion still written over your face while he looked back at your amber eyes shining by the effect of morning rays entering inside the room.

You noticed the he was now wearing a white coat and somehow his curls at the end of his locks now straighted, completely different from how he appeared last night.

He was now standing tall, wearing a white plain shirt under his white coat with the black pant.

Neat freak.

"Well you passed out last night, so I brought you to my clinic, well how's it?" He spoke explaining you and then looking around at his clinic.

So, he's some doctor.

You looked around and realized you slept on the couch of a clinic.

Wow.

"You're a doctor?" You asked.

"Yeah" He announced proudly.

"It doesn't seems like that" you mumbled but he heard you.

"Yah!" He looked at you with a complaint expression.

"Anyways where's the washroom?" You asked.

"Go straight and then take right" He answered.

You somehow got up with your throbbing head and dragged your form towards the washroom.

And as soon as you held the door knob the wave of nausea took over you making you cup your mouth and run inside the washroom before throwing up in the wash basin.

This is sick.

And when you were done, you washed your face with the water and looked up at the mirror.

"Is everything alright?" You heard Aoi from outside.

"Yeah" you replied before again looking at your face which looked almost dead.

The little makeup you had from last night now little faded, bringing out the flaws in your pale skin.

And you don't want to look like this.

And nobody would.

You looked at your palm before retiring the jacket off yourself.

It's all just scary.

You gazed at your collar bone, and they were visible. Now you don't even have the idea of what's going on with you.

You just sighed before again wearing the jacket back and combining your hair with your slender fingers.

You checked yourself once again before opening the door and moving out.

There stood Aoi, leaning his back on the wall beside the door and glancing at his wrist watch.