Chapter-51

(Taehyung)

He looked at your lifeless form with his blurring sight.

He bought his gaze to your hand and taking it in his bigger one he held onto it, not wanting to loose you.

But he felt the worst when he saw the small necklace resting in your grip.

It was the one he gave you.

At the balcony.

His heart crumbled.

It was all because of him.

Only if he didn't left you alone in the morning.

You can't leave him.

Not when he's trying to win you back.

The last conversation he had with you in the morning replayed in his mind.

It wasn't a good conversation.

You were hurt.

The tears streamed down from his eyes when he took the necklace in his hands and noticing the small ring attached to it made him weaker.

It's-

It's your wedding ring.

The one he gave you.

You...

You still have it

He gripped the necklace and the ring between his fist before turning his attention back to your face and tugging your hair aside.

"W-why?"

He whispered out to you who didn't seemed to reply anymore.

You were silent and so was his world.

your silence killed him.

And that's when Jimin approached running towards him followed by the others.

Taehyung felt himself pulled back.

He didn't had any energy left in his body and so he ended up on the ground.

He just looked at you, sitting on the ground on his butt as Yoongi came forward and spoke something to him, but he can't hear him.

Why?

He just looked blankly at yoongi who parted his lips speaking something, before bringing his gaze back at your form who layed there without any movement as jimin checked on you joined by Nova.

"Call the ambulance!" Nova yelled.

And this time he heard her.

She...

She's here

He once again looked at you.

You didn't left him alone.

You're here.

Yoongi called the ambulance, yelling and cursing on the call to have the ambulance in front of his eyes .

Yoongi joined Nova, trying to press on the wound so the blood won't flow much.

The white towel turned red, painted with your blood as the two tried to stop the blood from flowing out, while Jimin checked on your ribs and legs.

He checked and realized your right leg is broken and he can clearly see that it was not because of falling from the height, it by done by purpose and the frown was on his eyebrows as he looked at your state.