1

The night is bright and the wind is clear, and the silver moon hangs high.

A large ornately decorated ship sailed on the sea, dozens of oars smashed the silver moon reflected on the sea, splashed a straight wave road, the white waves were fleeting, and the splashed ripples also spread, endless The sea returned to calm.

As the night got darker, the oarsmen on the bow swayed the oars in a uniform manner, and the team leader in charge of arranging the shift walked along the stairs from the bottom deck to the second floor of the building. He easily found the young general standing on the observation deck: " General, do you want to continue the night walk?"

This large ship named Jade Emperor has excellent voyage ability, but this voyage will be forced to stop every night, because An Wang needs enough restful sleep, and a little vibration is unbearable. The picky master, the Jade Emperor drove slower than the snail, and the original itinerary that could be reached in six or seven days was dragged into more than ten days.

Lou Zhan, a young general in military armor, looked at the sky and said, "I'll go ask Prince An." After all, Prince An who was assigned is still the eleventh prince, not to mention that he has a concubine and a brother in the center of power.

The Jade Emperor has four floors. There are two hundred oarsmen and soldiers and servants. King An alone occupies the top floor of the cabin. The original solemn warship has a lot of fancy decorations, and even the cabin is hung with silk-cut curtains.

The gatekeeper boy followed the master's domineering, and when he saw Lou Zhan approaching, his chin was raised a little, and his tone was sharp and harsh: "General Lou, Your Highness is not feeling well, and I said that I won't let idle people disturb me."

The bead curtain slammed, and the imperial doctor who saw the doctor lifted the curtain and came out, allowing Lou Zhan to spy on the situation in the cabin. The purple-gold incense burner in the corner wafted out a faint fragrance of tranquility, and in the smoky haze, I saw the young man covered with a light yellow silk quilt lying motionless on the only soft couch, his black hair scattered, his face pale, and his lips black. Wang An's facial features are actually very outstanding, but the arrogance and arrogance between the eyebrows destroy the harmony of the face.

Seeing Lou Zhan, the accompanying imperial doctor with a deep face and bitter face lowered his voice: "King An was so angry that he passed out."

In fact, since he got on the boat, An Wang's condition was not good, he was sensitive and irritable, no one dared to offend him, and today he suddenly passed out of anger.

Lou Zhan frowned. He didn't like this arrogant, critical, and unreasonable Prince An, but he also knew that if Prince An was on the road, the concubine and the third prince would never give up. To bury the fallen prince.

He supported the sword on his waist and stepped out of the cabin directly: "All cheer me up, raise the sails, speed up the sailing, and strive to reach Qiongzhou smoothly in three days!"

Anyway, everyone is in a coma, and they won't be picky about the speed of the cabin, so let's drive the boat faster. I hope this hard-hit man can figure it out sooner, at least until the day he disembarks.

In the middle of the night, the hull suddenly vibrated violently, and the oarsman's exclamation came from the bottom of the building: "Sir, Hai Hurricanes!"

As soon as Lou Zhan got out of the cabin, he was blown forward two steps by the strong wind. I don't know when, a hurricane broke out on the calm sea, and the sails near the deck were all blown up by the wind. The originally calm sea surface The wind swept up the sky-shattering waves, and even a giant building ship like the Jade Emperor swayed like a small boat in the waves.