26

Of course, the boom period is not just a matter of a few hours, but a time as long as spring. In the next two or three months, Ji Xuanbing spends one third of his time in bed.

The little shark's eyebrows and eyes opened in a short period of time. Originally, it was a young peach, which was green and cute, but now it looks like a ripe peach, full of water and juicy.

"Have you entered a boom period..." When Ji Xuanbing returned to the sea, the high priest noticed the difference in him at first sight, and his slender eyebrows like willow leaves immediately twitched.

Ji Xuanbing said frankly: "Yes."

He looks like this, obviously he was very happy during the boom period. Thinking about it, Ji Xuanbing has never suffered any loss from childhood to adulthood. The high priest looked at him and didn't say anything about splashing cold water, but just lost a large bag of things. give him.

Ji Xuanbing asked curiously, "What is this?"

The high priest said angrily: "You can bear the medicine to make up your body, but that human may not be able to bear it. Maybe it will be superficial and prestige, and it will not work after a while."

The merman has a very good appearance. During the boom period, he will exude a special atmosphere to attract his spouse. She doesn't want to be a few months later. .

"Chaosheng will not be so useless!"

The high priest wanted to roll his eyes regardless of his image, but he still held back: "Do you want it? No, I'll take it back."

"The kindness of the high priest, I will definitely accept it."

Even so, Ji Xuanbing took the big bag down. Ordinary clansmen treat any minor ailments by themselves, and for serious illnesses, they seek the high priest, and it is right to listen to the high priest. If the grace is not available, he can eat it himself.

Thinking of Jiang Chaosheng, Ji Xuanbing's ears turned pink like peach blossoms again. Since this time, he has cried so much that pearls have saved up several dressing boxes. He cried too much, just to make up for it.

Ji Xuanbing also made a reservation in advance: "High priest, if you wait for me to conceive a cub, high priest, you must help me hatch the eggs and take care of the little merman together."

He will try his best to take care of his little merman, but if there are too many births accidentally, he will definitely need the help of the high priest.

The main reason is that the benefactor is a human, and Ji Xuanbing is worried about letting other humans take care of his cubs.

"Do you have a cub?" The door that the high priest had just closed opened again. The mermaid clan is struggling, and every cub is precious. Even though there is a boom every year, there are already more than ten in the clan. No new cubs were born.

Ji Xuanbing held her head high and said proudly: "Not now, but I am so powerful, and my benefactor is so powerful. After the boom period, maybe there will be."

The high priest closed the door of his house with a blank expression: "Let's go and find your benefactor."

This time the shark emperor was not saved. When the little shark was born, she must teach her well. The high priest was quite depressed. The prophecy said that the new shark emperor would lead the merman family to new glory.

She saw that Ji Xuanbing was very aggressive at first, and she was worried that he would fight everywhere. Although the merman are good at fighting, they don't like fighting and killing very much. The key is that there are only so many people in the clan, and it does not mean that they can really control the territory.