32

The eyes of these people were so shocked that Jiang Chaosheng noticed something abnormal, but when he turned his face, only two black shadows passed by, and the open window was also closed from the inside.

"What are you looking at?" Ji Xuanbing followed Jiang Chaosheng's line of sight, but saw nothing. He bit the word husband hard, making sure that everyone around him could hear it.

"It's nothing, I just saw two mice running past." Only the mice were hiding in the gutter and refusing to see anyone.

"Are there mice during the day?!" Ji Xuanbing hates all furry creatures, let alone dirty mice.

However, there is no such problem in the yard. Even if there are only two people, Jiang Chaosheng's house will be cleaned very cleanly.

"It has already run away." Jiang Chao's business pointed to something, "Rats are shameful."

"Husband." The little shark tugged at Jiang Chaosheng's sleeve: "Don't look at that dirty thing, husband, look at my face and wash my eyes."

Pedestrians passing by heard it funny, thinking about who is so outrageous, but turned their eyes to Ji Xuanbing's face, and immediately took a breath. This appearance is not bragging, but just telling the truth.

If he had such a lady, he would have to hide it in the house where no one would see it. Looking at the lucky girl next to the beautiful lady, passers-by were silent, and passers-by were sour.

Whether it was Ji Xuanbing or Jiang Chaosheng, they were all used to being watched. With so many eyes, it was impossible for them to look at them all at once. As long as they didn't have excessively strong malice, they generally regarded them as non-existent.

After strolling around the most crowded places in Qiongzhou New City, Ji Xuanbing achieved his goal of showing off and tugged at Jiang Chaosheng's sleeve contentedly: "Husband, I'm tired from walking, let's go back."

"Aren't you going to come out to eat?" There are stalls all over the streets and alleys, and it's almost time for dinner. There are no lights everywhere. After the sun goes down, even the shops will be closed, and the people who set up the stalls are eager to go home and are shouting loudly.

"Ice candied haws are sold cheaply. The authentic rock candied haws in the capital are big and sweet. It used to be a bunch of three cents, but now there are two bunches of five cents."

"Shaobing, steaming biscuits, vegetarian two Wen, meat three Wen!"

"Coconut, delicious coconut, fresh and sweet, you can choose one of the three texts at will, no sweetness and no money!"

"No, the goods at night are not so fresh, they are all leftovers, and they are good in the morning."

Ji Xuanbing's tone of teaching and educating people: "It's a big loss for small and cheap, we don't lack money for food and clothing, we need to be good."

When he came out, he also noticed other people's coveted eyes, and just took this opportunity to play, "Look at the candied haws, there are small bunches left, and that coconut, all withered, not good on the outside, but inside It’s not good-looking either, but you still have to choose the good-looking ones, just like me, the outside is good, the inside is better!”

His tide is very good, of course he has to match good things, a good wife, such as himself. Seeing that Jiang Chaosheng didn't speak but only smiled, Ji Xuanbing pouted so much that he could hang an oil can: "Just say what I said is not true."

"Yes, yes, what Madam said must be yes, and all the major affairs of the family are up to you to take care of." Jiang Chaosheng expressed his approval, "If you don't like it, go back."