30

"Chaosheng, I've been waiting for you for a long time!"

As soon as Jiang Chaosheng came, the little mermaid couldn't wait to complain. He didn't understand why both of them got married, and Jiang Chaosheng had to go out to toast alone. If he hadn't passed his breath beforehand, Ji Xuanbing would definitely not be able to sit still in the room.

"I know, so I came to you after a round of respect. You waited so hard, are you hungry?" Jiang Chaosheng is not a character who likes to complain. Missing him too, the two of them ran in both directions, not the poor bride alone in the empty room.

The little shark has always been very coaxing. Hearing this, he immediately showed a sweet smile and his eyes widened: "I know you miss me too! In fact, it didn't take long and it wasn't that hard."

He sniffed on Jiang Chaosheng's clothes, but he didn't smell too strong a smell, only a faint smell of wine and some vegetables.

"Gurgling" came the sound of stomach growling in the room.

Jiang Chaosheng glanced at the bed. The longan, peanut and lotus seeds on the bed were all eaten up. It was obvious that the little merman was very hungry. He hadn't been to the wedding room today. It was arranged by the old people who knew the rules. There were only a couple on the table. There are very thick and long dragon and phoenix candles, a purple sand teapot, a celadon wine pot and two pairs of cups of the same material.

"It's still early, let's have something to eat first." Jiang Chaosheng directly held the position below the tailbone of the little merman, and kept this posture to the door and knocked on the door: "Give me all the untouched dishes. share."

"Yes."

There were people guarding not far from the door to avoid the big wedding night. Some people took advantage of the trouble and went to the kitchen to ask the cook to prepare.

But after a while, someone knocked on the door: "My lord, the food has been delivered."

The dining table in the house was immediately filled with steaming dishes. They were prepared according to the specifications of the banquet outside. Most of the meat dishes were taken from the ocean. Eight Treasures Fish, of course, the shiny braised pork and steamed pork. There are 18 dishes, full of oil and water, and fragrant.

When the maids who delivered the food all retreated, the door was closed, and the closed bed curtain was pulled open, revealing the messy bed and the little merman who had lost most of his clothes.

"Why don't you let me see people!" The little shark was very popular, and he was obviously very dissatisfied with Jiang Chaosheng's shoveling up when he heard the movement.

The two of them are married, and he is now the well-established Princess An, the wife of the city owner of Xincheng, how can he still be sneaky, as if he can't see the light: "I don't have no legs now!"

It takes a lot of spiritual power to maintain the shape of his legs. Fortunately, he has changed his legs for so long for this wedding. Since he has to hide people, he would not have worked so hard to change his legs if he knew earlier.

Jiang Chaosheng glanced at the two Bai Shengsheng's legs and said in a low voice, "Xuan Bing, the shore is no better than the sea. If you dress neatly, I won't hide you, but I can only see your appearance now."

There is still no bridal chamber yet, and the little merman tossed the bed like this. If outsiders see this, it will show how anxious he is. In order to keep his innocence, he had to temporarily hide this overly lively little mermaid.

Hearing what he said, Ji Xuanbing's depression was swept away, it turned out that her husband was jealous! Many times he would have the idea of hiding Jiang Chaosheng, but he knew that the other party would be unhappy, so he held it back.