66

Ji Xuanbing indulged in this tenderness, the vinegar sea quickly evaporated, and the sour taste disappeared, leaving only the sweetness of honey. He picked up a large piece of fish, stuffed it directly into Jiang Chaosheng's mouth, and responded earnestly: "My husband is also my god." A gentle, handsome **** who brought him warmth and happiness.

After eating, he leaned over again: "I have to cook today and take care of you."

Jiang Chaosheng responded with a nasal voice: "Well, Xuan Bing is really amazing."

The little shark looked at the ice sculptures that had not melted in the distance, and asked Jiang Chaosheng with anticipation: "I want to do this too, to be a Chaosheng." But he didn't want to make ice sculptures. As long as there was sun, the ice sculptures would slowly melt. , he wants to carve a Jiang Chaosheng with precious stones, his **** will never disappear, never fall.

Jiang Chaosheng grabbed Ji Xuanbing's hand and clasped his fingers with him, his breathing sounded in the other's ear, and every trace of his voice was full of doting smiles: "Okay, I'll teach you, sculpt a you, sculpt One me, and another one of our children."

Ji Xuanbing's heart was beating so fast, at this time he blushed and added: "It's two, one like you and one like me!"

In the end, Jiang Chaosheng still held Ji Xuanbing's hand to carve a family of four. They did not choose gems, but used precious wood, but used a lot of shining gems on their eyes and clothes.

The two children were pinched according to Ji Xuanbing's imagination, one with black hair and green eyes and fish tail, and the other with blue hair and black eyes and long legs. Ji Xuanbing was very satisfied with these little dolls, and he even found new fun in them.

It's a bit difficult for him to learn from other mermen to prepare clothes for unborn little mermen. After all, it is not easy to make a large piece of clothing, but it is very interesting to be a villain. Jiang Chaosheng was happy to see him, and he was happy to accompany him.

In fact, Qiongzhou didn't make much big moves in the future. With the addition of so many people, it was necessary to deal with the conflicts between the old and new residents after they arrived, manage the new residents, and calculate the contribution of the slaves. There are many things. Stacked together, they take a lot of time to digest. As long as there is no accident, they don't need to be as busy as before.

While living his own childhood, Jiang Chaosheng did not disconnect from the outside world. He was not worried about Wangzhou, because when Qiongzhou was destroyed, no one in the imperial court would take care of it. This time Wangzhou was destroyed by the same natural disaster, and of course no one could stand up for justice for this city.

However, compared to the Qiongzhou people at the time, the Wangzhou people were much happier. Except for the difficulties at the beginning, most people's lives were actually better than before.

Take a look at Xincheng. The road is much stronger than Wangzhou before. Every small road is built very flat. Although the gray dust seems to be inconspicuous, when it rains, it will not be as muddy as the muddy road. The nobles in the city also ride bicycles with two wheels, and they go fast on this road.

Cement and bicycles, these two things that are not particularly high-tech, are of course made by Jiang Chaosheng. He also participated in the reconstruction of the new world in his last life. It is difficult to do things that are too difficult, but such basic objects are still easy to do.

After discussing with Ji Xuanbing, the water in Wangzhou City receded a lot. Unlike the previous Qiongzhou, the entire city was directly submerged under the water, and Jiang Chaosheng asked the salvage team to fetch all the waste that could be used in the next city.