38

The speed of the dolphin's descent was very fast, and Jiang Chaosheng felt dizzy with his eyes closed. When the surrounding water flow stabilized, he whispered to the little merman behind him, "Are you there yet?"

"It's still a little bit, just a little bit." If it was said that it was the place where the merman gathered, it was actually half an hour ago, but Ji Xuanbing hugged her husband's waist and was reluctant to let go. Hold Jiang Chaosheng a little longer.

Jiang Chaosheng waited patiently for a moment, noticed something was wrong, and reached out to take off the headband covering his eyes, but Ji Xuanbing grabbed it first: "Let me do it."

Ji Xuanbing reluctantly untied the bow, and tied the lavender headband around his hair at will, tying up the long seaweed hair that had recovered to the blue in the sea. Pass.

"Husband, does this look good?"

Jiang Chaosheng didn't even think about it: "It looks good."

Ji Xuanbing condemned his perfunctory: "You didn't turn your head, and you didn't have eyes on the back of your head, how could you say I'm good-looking."

Jiang Chaosheng was very helpless: "I have my back to you, how do you see it now." If he turned his head, he would stick to the little merman's face, even if he was blindfolded, he could perceive the surroundings, not It's just a creature, anything can be done in private. After all, today is the first time the little merman has brought him back to his hometown, how can he be so rude.

Ji Xuanbing slipped down immediately, turned to Jiang Chaosheng, and raised his chest: "Then you look good, do you look good?"

The little sharks on the shore were born beautiful, and when they arrived in the sea, they seemed to be surrounded by a layer of moonlight-like brilliance, which was naturally very beautiful.

"Deep sea is very suitable for you." Jiang Chaosheng touched his face, "It's too hard for you to live ashore."

Ji Xuanbing actually paid a lot to live away from his place of residence and to live in the human world.

"It's not hard work, I didn't do anything for you, but Chaosheng did a lot for me, spent so much energy building the passage, and went to sea with me."

Ji Xuanbing originally had a lot, but he made an agreement with the high priest that he could not use the privilege of the Emperor Shark to benefit Jiang Chaosheng while in the sea, which was one of the conditions for her to promise Ji Xuanbing to be with humans.

Unlike the one that was sealed in the box before, even if he was trapped, he could summon this sea area to directly drown the entire city to get out of trouble, but a human reaches the unfathomable bottom of the sea, if the merman has anything Bad-hearted, Chaosheng is finished. Thinking about it this way, his husband really took a big risk. In any case, Ji Xuanbing must protect him.

Jiang Chaosheng looked a little embarrassed. He was actually not able to praise Ji Xuanbing in front of so many outsiders. As soon as he turned his head, the scenery of the underwater world came into his eyes. Unlike the square and angular houses of human beings, the buildings on the seabed are mostly round like pearls, and there are many huge clam shells. But no matter it is this place in front of you or the buildings farther away, they all have one unifying feature, that is, light. Brightly coloured and adorned with plenty of pearls and coral.

In the world, a pearl gem is worth thousands of gold, but here it is a decoration that is abused at will. Even Jiang Chaosheng, who was used to seeing magnificent palaces, couldn't help but be shocked, let alone a human being who was not rich.

He wanted to say something to the little merman, but inadvertently saw scattered hair, blond hair and red hair in the coral bushes in the distance. They were looking into their brains. It was clearly the little merman who had blessed them through the pool before. These little mermen looked in this direction curiously, and were still muttering in private, saying something Jiang Chaosheng couldn't understand in the merman's language.