19

In the end, Ji Xuanbing was still hidden by Jiang Chaosheng, and he was still hiding in the bucket prepared for him as he did when he came.

The little shark could only curl up in the big wooden barrel, but this narrow space made him feel more than enough, because Ji Xuanbing felt that he was about to melt from ice into a pool of water. If it was outside, it would definitely soften into fish cakes. Yes, there is no sunshine yet, it is just right to accommodate him now.

The way back was a little boring, the blue-haired merman waved his jade finger, and the water in the bucket turned into two azure little people, one like him and the other like Jiang Chaosheng.

Ji Xuanbing tapped his fingertips, and the little man with long legs like Jiang Chaosheng on the left kissed the little merman on the right with a beautiful fish tail. The two little water men collided with force, and instantly merged into one, it was like It is written in the book, pinching two little water men, you have me, and I have you.

The water droplets fall, and a new villain is created, and then repeats the previous action over and over again, once, twice... Hundreds of thousands of times, the little water man even transformed into the background. What to kiss on the wall, kiss on the beach, kiss on the kitchen counter...

Hee hee hee! Ji Xuanbing let out a foolish laugh in the bucket, and the sound of the lost boat was loud enough to cover his laughter, otherwise this stupid mermaid would be discovered for this strange reason.

Jiang Chaosheng has achieved remarkable results in fishing. In just a short period of time, he brought back several large buckets of sea fish, which is more than that of many rich and experienced fishermen who came back from a trip to sea.

However, there was an incident of expensive sea fish jumping off the boat before, and the fact that he was very good at fishing didn't attract anyone's attention, King An! Luck is good, when people are reincarnated, they are better than 90% of the people in the world.

"My lord, the master asked me to ask, are you satisfied?" When Jiang Chaosheng returned to the house, he saw a dark-skinned young man waiting at his door.

Jiang Chaosheng remembered when he saw this face. He agreed to the little merman yesterday, and by the way, before going out, he handed over the renovation of the cistern to the master architect Curly Er. The latter was very grumpy at the time: "It's such a trivial matter, you still have to ask me to arrange for someone to come out."

He was very busy every day, and basically stayed at the construction site of Qiongzhou New City every day. How could he have time to do such trivial things as building fish ponds.

Jiang Chaosheng only restrained his smile and stared blankly at the other party: "This king is willing to stay in the house alone for the sake of the new city, but Mr. Juan is unwilling to be satisfied with such a small change. No weight. Or, it's not that you don't want it, it's simply that you can't build it well."

If it is the former, it means that the curler is too hearty, and he has no respect for him from the bottom of his heart. A person who cannot cooperate with him must be sent away even if he has the ability to complete the work. If the latter, it means that the curling ability is not good.

In fact, Qiongzhou New City has been built very quickly, but the structure is not obvious. Curly-ear knew that he and the layman couldn't tell where his building was so powerful, and his tanned face was flushed with anger.

Curly Er is a real doer, and he is proud of his talents. Being so provoked by Jiang Chaosheng, he specially drew a picture and arranged for his two proud disciples to supervise the work with a stinky face: "It's just a small pond, it's enough for them to build it for you."