51

Although the parting was not expected, it came very quickly. The big ship was ready, and the crew on the ship had already arrived in advance, waiting for Jiang Chaosheng to board the ship and set sail the next day.

The night before, Ji Xuanbing lay in bed early, but tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned, and couldn't help sitting up again, staring at the moonlight coming in through the window behind the screen in a daze.

Jiang Chaosheng fell asleep quickly, but his sleep was shallow. Hearing Ji Xuanbing's movement, he simply lit the lights in the house: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just remembered that you still haven't brought something, and wanted to check it." Erxing Qianli's mother was worried. Jiang Chaosheng was not Ji Xuanbing's child, but his worry was not much different from that of the loving mother who sent the child away.

"I have checked it several times, and I have nothing to bring, and I won't be there for too long. I will be back after the condolences."

The emperor's mausoleum was built when he ascended the throne. Now after so many years, people have died, and after the first seven, they will usually be buried. Now that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, even if ice is used in the palace, the old emperor's body will not be stored for long.

"Everything is available in Kyoto, and both mother and brother are there, so there will be no place to live." Jiang Chaosheng reassured and said, "Don't worry, I will take care of myself, but you, or I will send you directly back to the sea? Then Board the ship and leave."

"It doesn't need to be so troublesome, I can walk through the passage of the house, and I don't like being seen by others." Although this is better for himself, but the husband is going to travel far, Ji Xuanbing doesn't want to burden the other party.

Jiang Chaosheng carried Ji Xuanbing back to the bed by the waist, put it further inside, and turned off the lights: "Okay, it's getting late, I have to get up early tomorrow, you go to bed earlier."

Ji Xuanbing was a little reluctant, but still answered obediently: "Oh."

The room was quiet again, Jiang Chaosheng felt that the other party had turned over, and the worried voice of the little shark suddenly sounded in the dark: "They won't bully you."

Ji Xuanbing likes the sea, but he also knows that no matter it is the sea or the human kingdom, everyone likes to build a prosperous and fertile place to live. Even if you can barely see the current Qiongzhou City, in fact, Qiongzhou has always been It's a poor place. Compared with the capital that everyone yearns for, Jiang Chaosheng is obviously a poor little one who was assigned.

The dark night always makes people emotional, Ji Xuanbing made up for a poor little guy who was bullied, and grabbed Jiang Chaosheng's sleeve nervously with his hands.

"No, I still have to protect you and the child, how could someone be bullied casually." The emperor who could be pressed on his head was already lying in the coffin board, and the other princes were just equals. Even the male protagonist of Long Aotian in the novel, as long as Jiang Chaosheng thinks about it, he can't do anything to him.

"But…"

"Okay, I know you're worried about me. Don't think so much at night. You'll be fine when you wake up tomorrow. You need a rest after a hard day."

Jiang Chaosheng took his hand and put a light and soft kiss on Ji Xuanbing's lips: "I've been here, good night."

When Qi Xingxing was still hanging in the sky, Jiang Chaosheng woke up, and the two of them were still clasping their hands together. He didn't want to disturb Ji Xuanbing, so he planned to pull it out gently, but when he moved, the other party opened it in a daze. Eye.