7

A few days ago, Qiongzhou came to a new guest who was not easy to mess with. The facial features and appearance were very similar to Ah Lang, almost carved out of a mold, but the person was thinner, with sunken eye sockets, eyeballs and fish. The eyes are slightly bulging. There is a scar on his face that crosses the brow bone, which looks even more hideous.

The young man's name is Haibo and Abo Alang, originally a pair of brothers with the same father and mother. Unlike Ah Lang, who is sunny and outgoing, Ah Po looks very gloomy, and his gloomy appearance is not very flattering. After knowing that Abo was a local, Jiang Chaosheng's people ignored him. Anyway, he lived in his own house and had no effect on them.

Returning to Ah Lang's house, Ah Po took a sip of tea and sighed unintentionally: "The village has changed a lot." The roads such as fish offal were all cleaned up, and a road was paved with gravel. It looked neat and clean, and he almost didn't recognize it at the first time.

When he saw his brother who had been away for a long time, Ah Lang was very excited and took a long leave to entertain Ah Bo. He chopped the fish and said, "Now Qiongzhou has a new owner, and life is much better than before, and Grandma and the others are also there. The new owner works in his hands, stringing some beads and shells, and he can get a dozen or so coins at will."

Abo smiled strangely, he was young, but his voice was hoarse like a middle-aged man: "I heard that the new owner of Qiongzhou seems to be from the capital, and he lives in that big mansion. A little money makes you do so much work, and you eat and drink spicy food, and you are bought by such a small favor?"

Ah Lang was not very happy to hear this: "What are you talking about, no one's money comes from the wind, and the price he gave by King An was fair, higher than those of the big shops in Wangzhou. The children have gained a lot of weight, and when you see Grandma Azhu, her face is full of flesh, and her eyes are better than before."

Jiang Chaosheng is not very short of money, but he lacks people to use. Except for the steps of remaking salt, which cannot be easily leaked, there is nothing else that cannot be done by outsiders. To be honest, the villagers of Xiaohai Village still have their own tricks in making dry goods, and they are no worse than the people in Kyoto. Jiang Chaosheng arranged for people in Xiaohai Village to work by hiring. He was not picky and could do it no matter how old he was.

They work on a piece-rate and time-based system, pay as much wages as they do, three meals are included, and even children can do some simple tasks. However, the people in Xiaohai Village eat a big pot of rice, and the woman who cooks them also hires local people from Xiaohai Village.

The place where these people lived was only five miles away from An Wang's private residence. A group of old and weak women and children did not have the guts to steal and play slippery things, and ignorant of Jiang Chaosheng's things. In fact, the people in Xiaohai Village are quite honest, but the food is a little better. A group of people are tearful, and they are especially grateful to Dade.

They are all pure and simple, and Jiang Chaosheng can't bully his few people. Of course, he won't give too much money, just improve the welfare and give out some worthless small commodities and the like.

Jiang Chaosheng sighed several times when he looked at the rich resources of the island, but his people were still too few. With enough people, all kinds of factories can be opened. In the past life, it was so difficult for everyone, and resources were destroyed. He has a lot of production materials in his mind, because no one can use them.

I am used to cheap daily necessities, and when I go to Wangzhou to buy goods, I always feel like I am being taken advantage of. However, the old and weak in Haicun have limited physical strength, and their own people can't be squeezed at will.