33

The people who were inquiring about the situation were not fools. If this news was spread in Qiongzhou New City, it would not be of much use, and it would definitely be covered up soon.

Whether Princess An is male or female, it does not interfere with the people at all. It must be passed on to King An's opponent, and only when it is passed to the capital can it be useful. And whether to design King An or not, how to design King An, is not something that people of their level can decide. Spreading the news to the master of the capital is what they should do.

However, it took too long to travel between the capital and Qiongzhou, and they would definitely stay to find more powerful and useful evidence. At night, several pigeons cooing, carrying the big secret that Princess An is a man, spread out their white wings and flew to the sky. Pigeons fly in the dark night sky like a shooting star.

In the courtyard of the City Lord's Mansion, a special barbecue grill was built under the shed. This grill was made according to Jiang Chaosheng's requirements. The well-coated meat is skewered with bamboo skewers, and the shiny grease drips down from the roast, exuding an attractive aroma.

Since we can't play outside, self-service barbecue at home is also a different kind of fun. All kinds of vegetables are washed and cut and delivered. Jiang Chaosheng and Ji Xuanbing save the most troublesome food preparation work. Just bake.

The grill was on fire, Jiang Chaosheng didn't let Ji Xuanbing, who was afraid of fire, lean over to the side, and flipped a row of skewers with both hands quite skillfully. He was busy and busy, and Ji Xuanbing didn't just wait to eat. After all, he is a capable mermaid. , I have to do something for my husband.

Ji Xuanbing was sitting on the edge of the long table not far away. When the legs of the lower body of the little merman had turned into tails, he would slap the seawater in the wooden basin from time to time. Filled with a plate, and pushed it forward. One plate, two plates... ten plates, he pushed it to the edge so that Jiang Chaosheng could take it away.

The meat skewers are all cut into small cubes. The pork belly is the one that is 70% lean and 30% fat. One piece of lean meat is one piece of fat. The bright red raw meat is served, and the cooked skewers are placed on a bamboo woven plate. come over. The light green plate makes the browned roast even more delicious.

The freshly grilled meat was too hot, Ji Xuanbing blew on the grilled meat, took a careful bite, and the juice of the grilled meat flowed out immediately. Any seasoning is delicious, but if you add a little cumin or chili powder, it will have a richer texture.

Ji Xuanbing couldn't help eating one skewer, and another skewer. There were about ten skewers on one plate, five skewers of pork and five skewers of mutton. His lips were all shiny and covered with grilled grease.

Jiang Chaosheng put the second plate over, and when he was about to turn it back, Ji Xuanbing stopped him again, and a string of bamboo skewers was fed to his mouth: "This skewer is delicious, and my husband will eat some first."

The pork skewers are tender and the mutton skewers are more chewy, but with the old man's pickled vegetable pancakes, it becomes a quite ingenious combination, and the taste is just right.

Jiang Chaosheng lowered his head and ate a bunch: "The little yellow croaker is about to be roasted, I'll finish roasting these plates first."

When he was in charge of the skewers, Ji Xuanbing was reluctant to eat it again. He poured two cups of tea, which Jiang Chaosheng used to serve with barley tea for barbecue. After the barley was cooked, it turned brown. The clear water turned into barley tea with a strong malt aroma.

This is a very special taste. I don't like Ji Xuanbing alone, but it is very easy to digest and digest when paired with barbecue.

The hot air floated out from the tea water, reflecting the bright moon hanging in the sky, the twinkling stars, and two big white birds flying over. The bird with white wings quickly grew larger from a small white spot, landed beside Ji Xuanbing, and made a triumphant sound towards him.