29

In the fifteenth year of Chenghe, on the thirteenth day of the eighth month, the sky is clear and the osmanthus is fragrant. It is suitable for marriage. Almost at dusk, the clouds on the horizon were all dyed red by the afterglow of the setting sun, and a group of special guests came to the small courtyard where Ji Xuanbing was.

Jiang Chaosheng had moved to a more spacious new home three days ago, while Ji Xuanbing married in this small yard where he had lived for several months. The people guarding the courtyard outside were all the personal soldiers who obeyed Jiang Chaosheng.

Although he is the only one left in the yard, Ji Xuanbing is not alone. He spends several days in the deep sea. Every day when he thinks about Jiang Chao's birth, he will ask the turtle to send the love letter he wrote to him. Grace, consoling lovesickness.

In fact, Ji Xuanbing didn't want to be separated, but he had to abide by human customs, and fiancées were not allowed to meet three days before they got married. August 13th was the auspicious day for them. They went to the yard early in the morning, bathed, changed clothes, put on makeup, and waited for Jiang Chaosheng to come and marry.

Accompanied by the melodious music, the cover of the passage was opened, and more than 20 adult mermaids passed through the underground pipes, holding jewels and gorgeous mermaid wedding dresses to participate in this grand wedding.

The high priest was standing in Ji Xuanbing's room. She was not using a shark tail at this time, but her straight and slender legs. Adult sharks can maintain their human appearance for a short period of time without touching the sea. Ji Xuanbing, the elder of the high priest, is far more proficient in human skills than the latter.

A house that is spacious enough for ordinary people is a very small space for the mermen living on the seabed. The high priest held a crystal-clear fishbone comb in his hand, and asked again with a serious expression: "Xuan Bing, do you recognize him? I swear in front of the sea **** that I will become a partner with him from now on, and never give up. Never betray."

When there is no partner identified, the mermaid can have a hot period with anyone, but with a partner of his own, he will never allow betrayal. Betrayers will be punished by the sea god, their souls will be expelled from the ruins, and there will be no afterlife after death.

Ji Xuanbing looked at the face reflected in the mirror, and her tone was extremely firm: "I only need one of him, even if the sky falls today, I have to finish this kiss."

The matter has reached a critical moment. If Jiang Chaosheng suddenly escapes from marriage like the heartless man mentioned in the book, then he will catch people back to the ends of the earth. But no one would dare to disappoint the merman. The last guy who did this has already been chopped up into eight pieces and became food for sea fish.

"Does he know that once the mermen are married, they will only be widowed, not divorced?" Although the mermen are infatuated, they still give people the opportunity to choose in advance when dealing with foreigners.

Ji Xuanbing nodded: "I said it before, Chaosheng said he would not change his mind."

For a person like Jiang Chaosheng, once he is with people, even if the love is not as strong as it was at the beginning, and the love turns into family affection, he will continue to stay with people. Originally, this was not an era in which one could easily get divorced. A pair of sweethearts who adore each other, if there is no empathy and separation, it is basically impossible for them to become resentful couples.

Humans always make promises so easily, and the high priest does not doubt the truth of the other party's love at this time. If the other party changes his mind, the amorous human beings will pay a painful enough price. Her indifferent and cold face was a little gentle, showing a shallow smile, acting as the hairbrush lady of the little merman: "One comb to comb the hair, and the love is so white..."