27

The wedding of Jiang Chaosheng and Ji Xuanbing was on the Moon Festival, two days before the Mid-Autumn Festival.

In the first half month of the wedding, Qiongzhou had many gift-giving guests one after another. After all, the journey was far away, so they arranged for someone to deliver the gifts early.

Jiang Chaosheng's half-brothers in Kyoto, no matter how good or bad their relationship was in the past, all entrusted people to send them to the wedding, but none of them actually came to the wedding, only some side branches came. Jiang Chaosheng is not uncommon, as long as the money arrives, and when people come, he will be the host to entertain them. As for his own brother, he originally wanted to come, but Jiang Chaosheng firmly refused because of the long journey and hard work.

After all, compared to Qiongzhou, it was obvious that the whole family in the capital needed his third brother more. His nominal sister-in-law was pregnant again, and his little nephew was only three and a half years old, so it was not suitable for long-distance travel. But my brother is my brother, the gift is much heavier than others, and it is obviously more attentive.

As the wedding progressed day by day, Ji Xuanbing, who used to count the days every day, became a little strange. The specific performance was that when she went to bed at night, Ji Xuanbing slept unsteadily and was a little absent-minded when she was eating.

The seaside is hot, and the steaming hot food will make you sweat when you eat it, and raw pickles and cold dishes are relatively more popular with locals. The two of them are eating cold noodles today. The cattle of this era are basically farming cattle, and they are not usually bought and sold in the market, so most of the time they slaughtered pork, mutton and all kinds of seafood.

The cold noodles they eat are handmade noodles directly from the cook outside. The noodles that are rolled out are quite smooth and tendon. The toppings on the noodles are spicy mix, with sesame, pepper, minced garlic, minced ginger... A variety of seasonings are hot Stir-fry in oil until fragrant, mix with fresh shredded kelp, fresh slices dug out of the lotus pond, and fresh shrimp boiled in clean water. After the well water has been chilled, it is mixed into noodles as a topping.

This kind of cold noodles is the most appetizing in summer. Ji Xuanbing and Jiang Chaosheng each have a large pot in front of them. To be precise, Ji Xuanbing's pot is more.

Jiang Chaosheng was eating noodles attentively, when he saw a pair of chopsticks poking into his bowl, and then picked up a chopstick of noodles from his bowl, with two green coriander leaves.

He looked up and found that Ji Xuanbing, who was in the wrong bowl, also ate coriander coriander, which he usually doesn't touch!

"Don't you like to eat coriander?" The little shark is also picky. Of course, his favorite food is seafood. Ji Xuanbing likes all kinds of meat in human food. He can also eat some green vegetables, but it is only a A little bit, overall a standard carnivore. Ji Xuanbing didn't like to eat all kinds of dishes with a strong smell, especially coriander. After tasting it for the first time, he would pick out all the coriander in the bowl and throw it away.

"It's coriander..." The little merman, who usually jumps when he eats coriander, glanced down and chewed the green vegetable leaves expressionlessly: "It's okay, it seems to be edible."

Jiang Chaosheng first gently probed the little merman's forehead, but it was still warm and cool, and his body temperature was lower than that of a normal person, and he had no fever. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Ji Xuanbing's face again, pulling it out with a little force.

Ji Xuanbing's face immediately bulged, and finally he had a reasonable response: "Chaosheng... why are you dragging me!"

Jiang Chaosheng glanced at the coriander in the other's bowl: "I'm looking to see if you have changed people under your skin."