2

"Ah Qiu!" Jiang Chaosheng sneezed, and the attendant who didn't know where to go before appeared, handing over the handkerchief, handing over the handkerchief, and handing over the clothes: "Your Highness, the bow is cold, you add some clothes."

Jiang Chaosheng glanced at Xiaotong: "This king is going to rest in peace." Even if you don't have to wear your clothes yourself, you will have to take them off when you lie down on the bed, which is troublesome. And he sneezed just now, definitely not because the sea breeze was too cold, someone must be talking bad about him behind his back.

But Jiang Chaosheng didn't care. They were talking bad about King An, Jiang Chaosheng, and what did it have to do with Jiang Chaosheng. When he walked back slowly all the way, the cabin where he originally lived had been cleaned, but there was an uninvited guest at the door. The commander of the naval battle just now was also the highest-ranking general on this ship, Lou Zhan.

Standing like a youth tower at the door, the cold and hard face is unsmiling, and it looks like a bad visitor. Jiang Chaosheng noticed that the other party had replaced the dirty armor, and his hair was specially groomed, but there was still a **** smell that the bandages could not hide. Although their side was victorious, Lou Zhan's injury did not heal so quickly.

Jiang Chaosheng stopped and stretched out his arms towards the boy holding the coat behind him. He stood gracefully and moved like a fluttering crane. The depressed child was stunned for a moment, only to listen to the impatient command of the young man: "Put it on."

"Yes!" The little boy jumped up and quickly put on a coat for An Wang. It was a black mink cloak with an excellent drape. The crane instantly turned into a mysterious and noble black swan, but the fluff around the collar of the cloak was weakened. His sense of coolness made Jiang Chaosheng seem less difficult to approach.

Jiang Chaosheng leaned lazily on the bed that had returned to his original position, and there was a tiredness in his voice: "Early in the morning, I don't know why General Lou is looking for me?"

In my memory, Lou Zhan didn't deal with the original owner. This is normal. Battle-hardened generals have always disliked the fine-skinned and tender-skinned noble family, but the original owner was arrogant and arrogant, the type that Lou Zhan hated the most. Jiang Chaosheng didn't hate Lou Zhan so much, and he didn't plan to befriend such an overly self-disciplined person.

Lou Zhan stared at King An, and his words meant something: "Your Highness is very different from before."

The face is still the same face, but the previous King An was like a frustrated bereaved dog, and anyone who saw it could bite madly. King An in front of him looks like a lazy cat, but how can a person change so much overnight?

"Going for a walk in front of the gate of hell, this king just wants to understand, it's meaningless to be angry for others." Jiang Chaosheng did not show any discomfort because of the suspicion of the other party.

When he came, the original owner had already died. According to the original trajectory, the original owner or Lou Zhan had to die for this catastrophe. No one in this world could make Jiang Chaosheng feel wronged. Trembling.

Jiang Chaosheng's words were gentle and soft, but he didn't have any strength to listen to, but his words were thorny: "If General Lou was ill and left there with no one to care, he would definitely want to understand when he was alone and waited to die."

Lou Zhan kept staring at him, and when he heard this, he felt like he was stabbed by a needle. The young general's face suddenly became serious, his feet were closed, his body leaned forward, and he gave Jiang Chaosheng a standard gift: "I didn't take good care of Your Highness, It was the fault of the humble office."