52

"Surprise." Joy is joy, but there are more elements of surprise.

Ji Xuanbing said, "Actually, I didn't have to come here. I just remembered something very important to tell you."

Jiang Chaosheng asked him, "What do you remember?"

"Name, the name of the little fish cub, we will give birth to two, one is called Jiang Sixuan, and the other is called Ji Nianbing, what do you think of this name?"

"It's very nice, I'll call it this when the child is born." Ji Xuanbing didn't mention this, but Jiang Chaosheng remembered that a certain mermaid still had a cub in his stomach, "Go back to the sea, Go to the high priest and stop following the boat."

Ji Xuanbing responded reluctantly, turned his head and lowered the cover, Jiang Chaosheng shouted, "Ji Xuanbing."

The disappearing merman immediately broke through the water and showed his clear and beautiful face, and he said happily, "I'm here."

Jiang Chaosheng was ruthless and deliberately said in a cold tone: "Why haven't you left yet, aren't you swimming very fast?"

"Then I heard your voice and thought you had something to swim back to." Ji Xuanbing felt wronged and wilted all of a sudden.

He twitched his delicate nose sadly: "I can't worry about you, it doesn't matter, I can go all the way with you, I'm very safe in the sea, and I won't follow when I get to the shore."

"I see. I'm going back. When I get to the shore, I'm going to come out. You are about to be a father. You should be mature and don't keep worrying about me." Nonsense, "Xuan Bing, be obedient, go back!"

Jiang Chaosheng watched the little shark dive into the deep sea again, and sure enough, he put away his fishing rod, turned his head and walked in the direction of the cabin. After walking about ten steps, he turned his head sharply and saw that there were only a few waves broken by the boat on the water surface, and there were no strange ripples.

After a while, he called Ji Xuanbing's name, and the blue sea was still very calm.

The ship continued to move forward steadily. About half an hour later, Jiang Chaosheng came out of the cabin and went to the deck alone. He approached the water's edge, looked at the sparkling sea in the distance, and suddenly shouted again: " Ji Xuanbing."

There seemed to be no movement on the surface of the water, Jiang Chaosheng had a cold face: "Don't hide, I have seen you, I counted to three, if you still don't come out, I will..."

He blurred the following words, but his tone sounded quite serious, giving the impression of serious consequences.

"one…"

This time, as soon as his voice fell, a little mermaid emerged from the water, with its tail still hidden under the sea, revealing only the beautiful upper body.

"You haven't counted to three, I've already come out, you can't let me go!" The little merman was fierce, but he was actually just a paper tiger, his green pupils were glowing with water, and his graceful voice sounded clear. Shares are aggrieved.

Jiang Chaosheng was very helpless: "I didn't say I didn't want you."

Ji Xuanbing shook his head: "Then you scared me just now, you are really bad! Did you not see me at all?!"

He hid well, and it was Jiang Chaosheng's fault. His tone was so fierce that he was fooled when he was in a hurry.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't scare you." Jiang Chaosheng took the lead in admitting his mistake, but he changed his words, "Didn't you lie to me and say you left, but after so long, the two of us are even."