74

When the little black snake was trampled into snake skin by Ji Xuanbing, Jiang Chaosheng was motivated to destroy the black dragon. As Hei Jiao's opponent since he was a child, Ji Xuanbing knows his enemy very well: "He is very cunning and timid. When he came to our territory that day, he didn't use his own body. As long as he can't kill his body, Hei Jiao will Will continue to live in this world to do evil, and he can transfer his soul between clones."

Since childhood, Ji Xuanbing didn't like this little black snake. He firmly believed that the insidiousness of the other party was engraved in his bones. Since he was a child, everyone fought generously, fighting for strength, fighting fangs, fighting tail, fighting Pliers, spelling and singing, although some skills are also used, but that is within a reasonable range. The gloomy Hei Jiao was incompatible with the straight-forward shark, and they hated each other. Even if the Black Jiao became stronger later, Ji Xuanbing didn't like him, but he admitted that the other party was strong.

The cunning rabbit has three caves, and the black flood dragon also has three lives, but this is publicity to the outside world. Ji Xuanbing can be sure that the black flood dragon must have more than the so-called three lives. Otherwise, he just stepped on one, and the other party was seriously injured by the high priest before, and the black flood dragon will be finished soon.

"This little black snake is very weak, but the black flood dragon is a little stronger than this one." The black flood dragon must be able to change from an unpopular little black snake to a flood dragon. Anyway, the other party's body is not the same. Ji Xuanbing would be destroyed if he stepped on it like this, "Hei Jiao looks strong, but is actually very weak. He should hide his true body."

Jiang Chaosheng pondered: "As it is now, it is hidden on an inconspicuous maid, and when the maid dies, it will be transferred. There are so many people in the human world, it is really difficult to find out his body. ."

Ji Xuanbing shook his head: "Not everyone can be invaded, that maid's physique is very special, according to human calculations, she should be a person born in the yin moon and yin year, otherwise, she will soon be able to accommodate the body of the black flood dragon. die."

The ocean has given Ji Xuanbing extremely powerful power. After completing the ceremony and becoming the King of Sharks, he can almost be said to be omnipotent in his own domain, but such power is limited. If there is no ocean, Ji Xuanbing's power will be greatly enhanced. The weakening, otherwise, how could the merman be caught by ordinary humans, and be injured and bleed under the opponent's weapon. They are beautiful, powerful, and under certain conditions incredibly fragile. The same is true for Hei Jiao. He has limited control over humans and will still suffer backlash.

Jiang Chaosheng thought about it too, if the other party really had such ability, the world would have belonged to the ambitious black scorpion. After Ji Xuanbing said this, he locked the area where Hei Jiao was located: "My brother of the Fourth Emperor should be the existence that Hei Jiao would like. After all, he is the new emperor, and his body is full of dragon energy."

As the son of luck in the book, the new emperor should be the person with the strongest dragon energy in the world. It is very likely that the injured Hei Jiao stayed by his side. Jiang Chaosheng even thought of the old grandpa who was the protagonist in the book.

Speaking of which, the old grandfather who pointed out the son of luck and helped the other party to make a profit, many times the help he provided in the book was related to water. If you think about the poison in the old emperor, 80% of the black flood dragons are pretending to be the old grandfather who carried him. .

"I know where Hei Jiao's body is. He is probably wearing a jade pendant around the new emperor." As for why he was in that jade pendant, Jiang Chaosheng couldn't come up with any strong reason.