6

The matchmaker is too noisy, but Jiang Chaosheng has good ears and eyesight, and can't even hear it. What's more, the timing of their arrival was quite clever. In time for the delivery ship, Jiang Chaosheng valued this batch of seeds very much, and naturally he had to inspect the goods himself. As a result, as soon as they came out, they were surrounded by this group of enthusiastic matchmakers.

They criticized each other, and the words they said became more and more ugly. But for a moment, Jiang Chaosheng's good mood was completely destroyed: "Enough."

He is clearly a gentleman like a spring breeze, but at this moment he is like thunder in the dark clouds before a storm.

The matchmakers suddenly seemed to have their throats choked, and they all stood still for Jiang Chaosheng. This time, Jiang Chaosheng went back without being squeezed or blocked by any means. They subconsciously made way for each other, as if there was an invisible pressure pressing down on their waists.

The young and handsome An Wang didn't make any movement, but there seemed to be countless invisible hands on the ground pushing their feet out, making them stand dumbfounded, watching the other side leave step by step.

Jiang Chaosheng's pace is not very big, and he doesn't feel too eager to escape, but his speed is very fast, his steps are like shooting stars, and he left the group of matchmakers with bright tongues in an instant.

After walking for a distance, Jiang Chaosheng stood still: "Although Qiongzhou is small, it is not anyone who wants to come or leave." ,see a visitor out."

In the face of such an unruly matchmaker, it is necessary to obey the rules.

As soon as Jiang Chaosheng closed the door, the authorized Tingzhu stood up, like a proud little rooster, and started a frantic mode: "What's wrong with you people? Has our master sent an invitation letter? His Highness's parents also returned. Here, the life of the parents, the words of the matchmaker. Do you know that the life of the parents is ahead?! If you are serious, you should go to the capital and ask your majesty and the concubine to give you the marriage! Phoenix's pheasant!"

What a joke, even if His Highness is down, it is impossible for everyone to like it. These people sound like they are making good conditions, but their words show a sense of superiority. They seem to be recruiting their son-in-law. . Could their Highness be someone who sold his body for that little benefit? !

The matchmaker is dumb. When they came, they knew the identity of this person, but this was not because the nobles were outside. As long as Jiang Chaosheng himself was dealt with and played a first act, would the emperor and the noble concubine come specifically to say they disagreed? .

Before they could organize their rebuttals, the closed gate opened again. From the gate came a round stone and a long pole with a small red silk hanging from the end of the pole.

Jiang Chaosheng slammed the stone directly into the ground, and then easily put the long pole on it, the log was three points into the stone, and stood up firmly, the breeze blew, and the four words on the flag were raised, revealing the above. Four quite public characters: An Wang's private residence. The door slammed shut again, completely covering the young man's figure.

The matchmakers looked at each other and didn't quite understand what medicine this King An's gourd was selling. The taciturn Jiang Da suddenly spoke up: "In the capital, those who follow the law and trespass in private houses should be punished with a cane, and those who trespass on the important part of the royal palace can be killed on the spot."

There are national laws and family rules, and each continent has its own rules. Jiang Chaosheng just arrived, no one has no supplies, and he gets along well with the local villagers. He has not thought of the rules for a while. Since there is no separate continental rule, it is directly in accordance with the laws of the country of Lan.