63

Leaving home is always a very difficult choice. Wangzhou City has always preached the badness of Qiongzhou, and the dead old city owner has also issued a lot of laws and regulations. , Even if they heard that the next door is good, many people did not dare to take the risk of offending the city lord.

But now, the city owner's family is dead, and the deputy city owner is also dead. It is said that the people who did all the bad things at the time tried to escape, but Wangzhou is also connected to the sea. How could it be possible to escape successfully.

The first ones to escape were those who lived very hard in Wangzhou City. They didn’t bring much luggage with them. They lived by the sea all the year round and had good water. The man went to check the situation first and learned that there are preferential policies for new residents in Qiongzhou. , he took advantage of the night to row a boat secretly, taking his old and weak parents, wife and daughter with him.

The managers of Wangzhou City had just recovered from the power struggle. After many competitions, the new city lord succeeded in taking the position. As a result, they noticed that many people in the city had disappeared. Next door, a commoner of Qiongzhou, almost fainted from anger. They fought hard for the position of the City Lord's Mansion, but they were taken advantage of by the next door.

It was still the master who persuaded him: "The city lord is relieved, all those who have left are some poor ghosts, born to be poor, and have no luck as the city lord's people. Without them, the city is much more tidy now."

They scoffed at the idea of a sea god. If there is a god, then this **** is too easy to be fooled. This matter must have been done next door from beginning to end. It is said that the wife of the city lord next door was almost assassinated before, and this matter has nothing to do with the previous city lord.

"Speaking of which, if there is no King An next door, we don't know that we have this opportunity, so we should give him a favor. Besides, with so many selfish guys in the past, it is not certain whether his city lord is comfortable or not. "

Asking Master to make such an analysis, the new city lord feels a lot more relieved. Forget it, there is not much oil and water on the poor ghosts, and a bunch of thieves who are greedy for life and fear of death will definitely abandon the city without hesitation. And go.

As soon as they comforted themselves, they heard the also newly appointed captain of the city guard knocking on the door, his voice panicked and anxious: "It's not good! Brother-in-law, it's not good!"

The new official took office three fires, and the new city lord took office, so he naturally replaced the important positions with his own people. The master hurriedly opened the door: "What's the matter."

As soon as the door opened, a fishy and stinky aura rushed toward the face. The young man who had been high-spirited two days ago was quite embarrassed. Although his hair was not disheveled, his hair was wet, and some light green or dark brown seaweed was curled on it.

The master saw the wet drippings on his body, and subconsciously looked up at the sky, the moon and stars were thin, and there was no rain falling.

The city owner disliked his brother-in-law a little: "You're so grown up, you still don't know how to be prudent. You're not in your previous position now, don't be so rash, can't I stand here well, what's wrong with me? "

The out of breath man took a few breaths and wiped his face casually: "Sea monster, there is a sea monster outside the city! Such a big sea monster, taller than the city tower, Wangzhou City may really Flooded!"

How could the new city owner believe this: "Are you having a fever? What nonsense!"

The wet young man slapped his thigh: "I can't lie to anyone, I can't lie to you, many people are packing their bags and running away, and they can't be stopped! Brother-in-law, let's run away, we still have a boat, if this place is If you are flooded, there is nothing left."