53

The seagull unfolded its white wings and hovered in the air. After looking for it for a long time, it opened its long mouth and threw the small wooden barrel with the note in its mouth onto Lou Zhan.

The latter subconsciously caught the "hidden weapon" flying in the air, opened it, and saw Jiang Chaosheng's handwriting on it: The princess was too concerned about my safety, secretly hid it in the luggage, and went to the capital with me. Another person can be arranged to stay in Dongyuan.

In addition to the note, there is also a key to the small door of the big house in the small wooden barrel. Although Jiang Chaosheng's house is very large, there are not many outsiders living there. Regular cleaning, he and Ji Xuanbing's residence, usually do not allow outsiders to enter.

Neither of them liked the feeling of their private space being occupied. The reason why the servants were not allowed to live in the mansion was because Jiang Chaosheng was unwilling to trap them in the hut, but if they walked around at will, they would likely collide with Ji Xuanbing, who turned out a mermaid tail. superior.

After reading the note, Lou Zhan burned it, and then used the key to open the door to verify the authenticity. Sure enough, the princess who returned to the house after saying goodbye was nowhere to be seen.

Ji Xuanbing also knew that if he opened his mouth to see Jiang Chaosheng, he would definitely make a big splash and alarm many people. When Jiang Chaosheng's boat disappeared, he would sneak into the sea from his own underground passage.

It was not easy for him to find Jiang Chaosheng on the shore, but when he got to the sea, as the master of the sea, no matter where the other party was, he could find his husband as soon as possible.

Lou Zhan sighed, closed the door quietly, and according to Jiang Chaosheng's arrangement, found a subordinate who was good at disguise to enter the mansion and acted as a substitute for the princess.

When Jiang Chaosheng left home, it was inevitable that some people would be ready to move. Lou Zhan himself was strong in combat, and he brought a team that was loyal to him. No normal person would come over to kick his iron plate, and the weak princess who was pregnant was obviously It is the best bargaining chip in the eyes of these people. It was impossible for Jiang Chaosheng to take Ji Xuanbing's risk, but the latter left, and it was a good time to formally lead the snake out and unplug the spy.

About an hour ago, in the middle of the sea, the "weak" princess was wearing Jiang Chaosheng's clothes, pouting very unhappy: "Am I so shameless, you won't let me out."

Just now Jiang Chaosheng let himself hypnotize the people who had seen him, saying that in front of outsiders, two people should not be called husband and wife. He is the Princess An that Ming Media is marrying, so why should he be a shadowy existence?

He was giving face to his husband just now. Although he was a little reluctant, he did as Jiang Chaosheng asked, but when he entered the house, Ji Xuanbing couldn't help but start to settle accounts with Jiang Chaosheng.

He was in a bad mood, there were lightning and thunder on the sea, and the waves were choppy. Although Ji Xuanbing was there, the boat would not overturn, but it was gloomy and gloomy outside the window.

The man who sailed the boat was so nervous that he ran outside the cabin to report: "My lord, the cyclone is coming, please be careful, in case the boat bumps..."

Jiang Chaosheng only responded: "This king knows, take care of yourself." He was not the eleventh prince who had never traveled far by boat. During this period of time, he lived by the sea, and Jiang Chaosheng sailed the sea no less than 20 times. .