44

The picture of the crystal mirror cut to the vicinity of the merman barrier, and the red-eyed big crab rushed over with his tongs. He rushed to the film, and was directly knocked out. The crab contestant stood up resolutely, and he charged over again, this time he did not act rashly, but stood in front of the invisible barrier, and the sharp crab claws waving cut towards the very soft-looking membrane. The film looked as if it was about to be cut open, but it turned out to be a false shot, not at all!

The action of the big crab claws slowed down, and he tried harder! He's not moving! Because the cold air on the barrier spread rapidly, from the position of the pincers, the majestic blue crab was frozen. The cold has slowed down the big crab, and the big crab is completely frozen, changing from a fresh mud crab to a worthless frozen crab.

Seeing the frozen crab falling down before the knot, Ji Xuanbing raised the corners of his lips: "I just said it, it's all right, don't worry."

After all, it was their merman clan that had used the barrier for thousands of years, and this high priest was no worse than before, and nothing would happen.

But the matter did not end there. Jiang Chaosheng saw that Ji Xuanbing had eaten almost the sweet part of the melon. He was so nervous that he nibbled at the side of the melon that had no taste. He simply took the melon rind in his hand and replaced it with a new one for the little shark. of.

"Look, they are moving again." Although the blue crab fell, they obviously couldn't be too happy, because other sea clans rushed up again, one after another, obviously like the blue crab soon. Frozen, but they still bravely rushed forward.

While these sea clans rushed, they also used their weapons to cause damage to the enchantment as much as possible. Obviously, the black flood dragon wanted to deal with the enchantment by means of wheel battles, and wanted to see where the critical point of the enchantment was. Or, when he thinks the enchantment is weak enough, he will just tear open the enchantment and rush in.

Ji Xuanbing's fangs couldn't help but pop out from the corners of his lips, biting the melon on his hand. Before Jiang Chaosheng looked at him, he quickly retracted the fangs, revealing only a cute-looking little tiger fang: "This black snake is really vicious, and it's still as bad as ever."

Although their mermen also rule the sea clan, they are never soft-hearted when they usually fight, and implement the undersea law of the strong first, but for the sea clan they rule, as long as the latter does not betray, he will not be like a black scorpion. That way people can be killed at will.

Most of the creatures of the sea clan can resist the cold, but that doesn't mean they won't freeze to death. The blue crab is in better condition and has a stronger ability. Same.

They are desperate to destroy the enchantment. Feeling malicious, the enchantment directly freezes these sea clans to death. No matter what incarnation of the sea clan is directly frozen from the human form into a prototype, what devil fish, moray eel, etc. There are octopus. The eight tentacles of the octopus all turned into ice **** in the impact.

Jiang Chaosheng could see that the blue light spots covered with the film were gradually decreasing. He noticed that the black Jiaojiao stood in the same place, and his expression did not change at all, while the young man with black and yellow marks on his eyes was muttering words, as if he was calculating something.

Hei Jiao only followed a hundred or so sea clans. Even if they died in battle, they might not be able to break through the sea clan's barrier, but if he indulged himself and didn't use any other means of attack, who knows the next time the black Jiao flies Will it be a large number of sea clans coming here?

Looking at the attitude of the other party's disregard for the lives of the sea clan, Jiang Chaosheng can completely think people in a more vicious direction. The formation of the merman clan can protect the entire merman clan, but can it protect all the sea clan in the South China Sea? What if Hei Jiao brought a large number of these desperate Beihai sea clans over, and used the lives of other Nanhai sea clans to fill the barrier? If there are too many ants, the elephant will be killed. He can't imagine the consequences.