42

In the large banquet hall, there is a long running water table. The table is arranged in a circle. The table is made of crystals of various colors, crystal clear, and because of the colorful, it will not be too dazzling.

Most of the people who attended the banquet were mermaids. When Jiang Chao was born, almost all the guests had already taken their seats. There were only two tables left, one for the high priest and one for two seats, no matter how young or old. They were all very handsome and beautiful. Jiang Chaosheng squeezed Ji Xuanbing's hand lightly and bit his ear with the latter: "Should the elders change positions?"

The high priest was obviously sitting on the main seat, the two of them were next to the high priest, and the unique red crystal table was placed on the steps, which was slightly higher than that of the high priest.

The two-seater is also fancy. The two hundred chairs are made of red agate and inlaid with large rubies. Any one of them is a valuable treasure.

Ji Xuanbing sat righteously: "The two of us are the focus of today, of course we are sitting here, and apart from the high priest, other mermaids can't be regarded as my elders."

Before he was born, his parents died in battle to protect the merman clan. After he was born, Ji Xuanbing was raised by the high priest, and the only elder he recognized in his heart was the high priest.

But every little merman in the high priest's love clan, although he is the most preferred, Ji Xuanbing still feels that it is not enough. He wants to have a unique preference like other mermen with parents. If you don't have parents, you can also have a partner.

In this situation, Ji Xuanbing also told Jiang Chaosheng yesterday, Jiang Chaosheng didn't say much, but just held the little merman's hand tighter, and passed the heat of his body through the clenched hand.

"Everyone, you're welcome, let's eat." Ji Xuanbing gave the high priest a look, and the latter raised the glass cup with juice in his hand, and directly announced the banquet.

Ji Xuanbing immediately set up dishes for Jiang Chaosheng. Except for fruits, the meals were almost all kinds of seafood. The cooking methods of the sharks were very simple. They were basically eaten raw, sliced, diced, and salad. On the table, there is also a small amount of baked food. The large crab shell is covered with volcanic ash that cannot be wiped clean. Obviously, it was specially roasted on the edge of the underwater volcano.

Jiang Chaosheng took a bite, and then took the initiative to dismantle the big crab. Using only two branches cut into the shape of chopsticks, he easily picked out the meat of the crab legs and fed them into Ji Xuanbing's mouth.

I don't know if it was his illusion. When he was eating, whether it was a performance on the stage or a mermaid sitting in his seat, everyone was watching the two of them.

Forget it, life is just such a marriage. Jiang Chaosheng thought about it, and his attitude was very calm. The high priest glanced at it, and then turned back.

"it is good!"

The performance for the guests was a program that had been rehearsed for a long time. There were small fish in circles, kelp dance, and classic mermaid singing performances.

But Jiang Chaosheng's table is different. The direction he and the high priest are aligned with, there is a pillar inlaid with large ice crystals, which is broadcasting the situation at the entrance. It looks dense and eye-catching. Unlike the slender and beautiful mermen, most of these sea people are tall and sturdy, and at first glance they are people from the northern sea area.

Jiang Chaosheng saw the man in black with long horns on top of his head at a glance. Seeing that everyone else respected him, he thought it was the so-called black Jiao.