28

"Qiongzhou is here, what are you doing in bed, hurry up and get off." The person in charge of inspecting and delivering the goods said in a fierce tone. The slave behind him was led on the rope and squeezed out of the boat.

They were all gray, and their hair looked dirty, and their hair was tied into strands by hair oil, which gave off a sour stench that they hadn't bathed in many days.

The crowd watching the excitement retreated a little while covering their noses, letting officers and soldiers **** more than 2,000 slaves down. The young general at the head saw Jiang Chaosheng from a distance in the crowd, and his eyes sank slightly when he saw Ji Xuanbing's face.

Lanyan disaster, as Jiang Chaosheng's close confidant, is one of the few people who knows that Ji Xuanbing is not a woman, but Ji Xuanbing has not done anything to harm Qiongzhou at present, and he will not interfere with Jiang Chaosheng's feelings.

The soldiers below are escorting the slaves to their temporary accommodation. The small wooden houses that have been eliminated since this time, the original soldiers have all lived in their new houses. This kind of simple construction of wood does not have a foundation connection at all. The row of cabins was just right for slaves to live in.

Lou Zhan took out a list: "City lord, this is the list of slaves purchased by the humble post for this trip. There are more than 2,000 slaves in total, including 1,203 mature slaves, 670 young slaves, and old slaves. Three hundred and fifty-four people. The strong slave is 2,000 yuan, the young slave is 1,000 yuan, and the old slave is 600 yuan. Their deeds of sale are all locked in a box, and they are not carried with them by the humble staff. They will be sent to your house later."

The price of silver in Lan Guo was on the high side, but copper coins were very cheap. One gold was equal to ten silver, and one catty of silver was one thousand dollars, which meant that one tael of silver was about one hundred dollars. A prime-age slave costs about twenty taels of silver, and the cheapest old slave is only sixty taels of silver.

Nowadays, people’s life span is short. If they can live to sixty years old, they will be considered longevity. If they are over forty years old, they will be old. Most of the slaves are not in good health. Died soon after.

Among the slaves, the black slaves with the size of the iron tower are the most expensive. Generally, they are only kept in the families of princes and nobles. The second is the actors who are especially beautiful, or who are good at singing and dancing. They can be worth tens of thousands of dollars, but Jiang Chaosheng did not raise slaves for pleasure. Just to increase the population of the city, the natural choice is cheap ordinary slaves.

The price of this slave is much lower than that of Kyoto, but everything in the capital is expensive, and there are often many losses during the transportation process. The price that Lou Zhan bought these people is in line with the market price, not expensive nor particularly cheap.

After Ji Xuanbing heard this, the abacus in his heart crackled, and he used the cover of the table to tug at Jiang Chaosheng's sleeve: "Chaosheng, the total is 3,288,400 coins, 32,800 Eighty-four taels of silver, right?"

Men become bad when they have money, but Jiang Chaosheng is obviously a good man. Although the two are only engaged and have not officially married, the stewardship of the palace has been handed over to Ji Xuanbing. Ji Xuanbing's ability to settle accounts was taught by Jiang Chaosheng.

According to Jiang Chaosheng's words: "Xuanbing's money should be clear about how it was spent and how it was earned, and keep an account in mind, so as not to suffer losses. Even if it is spent on me, it should be calculated. it is good."

Jiang Chaosheng is actually soft-hearted and not hard-hearted. He will never be soft-hearted if he wants to cheat him, but the little merman is so stupid that he foolishly holds a sincere heart, how can he be willing to let him down: "Xuan Bing should be To be my investor, I will work hard not to let you suffer this loss."