36

Jiang Chaosheng seemed to be still immersed in the past of Qiongzhou City, and did not give Ji Xuanbing a timely response. But it doesn't matter, in the latter's opinion, not responding is equivalent to acquiescing, and it is absolutely impossible for the benefactor you choose to change his mind.

Having said so much, the little shark made his mouth dry, and drank a large glass of grape coconut ice. When the glass bottomed out, his paws stretched out to Jiang Chaosheng's glass. Ji Xuanbing doesn't like drinking, except for sweet rice wine, but the husband added mint and honey to the glass, and he just wanted to taste it. The cool mint must be the same as the husband's thin lips, slightly cool and soft, with a faint sweetness.

Ji Xuanbing's paw was caught by Jiang Chaosheng, who looked at the heartless little merman: "You have told so many stories, haven't you learned any lessons from it?"

"Of course there are lessons." Ji Xuanbing nodded solemnly, "Look at this sea girl, who originally had a beautiful face, but ended up finding such an ugly man, and the descendants are getting uglier and uglier, look at her great-granddaughter, what's wrong with her body? A little bit of mermaid blood."

Grandma Haizhu is old and she has no energy to dive into the deep sea for a long time, and her little granddaughter, A Hua, is a poor and poor child.

Jiang Chaosheng grabbed the little merman's face: "You all know that Haizhu was deceived and calculated because of her beauty, and she even found a husband who had some intentions to marry, so you didn't have any precautions, you are not afraid of me doing bad things, Aren't you afraid that I will sell you?"

In his opinion, this little merman is a typical piece of paper, talking about others with a small mouth, and he doesn't have the slightest guard against him.

"I'm not the same as that idiot mermaid. The person I chose is you husband, Chaosheng, you are so powerful, this kind of thing will not happen."

Seeing his natural expression, Jiang Chaosheng didn't know why he was angry and funny: "People can change. I love you at this time, and I will change in the future..."

Before he could say the heart word behind him, his mouth was blocked by the little shark: "This kind of unfortunate thing can't be said, there is no such thing."

Jiang Chaosheng waited for Ji Xuanbing's hand to release, and put it another way: "The sea girl was kind and beautiful at the beginning, but after that, the greed became more and more serious, and the human heart cannot tolerate temptation."

Although the sea girl in the story killed the little merman and her family because of greed, she was not such a person in the past. She could have had an ordinary and peaceful life. If it wasn't for her beautiful appearance that made her coveted, and she didn't have the strength to protect herself, she might have lived a peaceful and beautiful life like everyone else.

You must know that at the beginning, she was not willing to marry for money, and her father fell ill and would rather risk diving into the deep sea. And when Qiongzhou City was about to be destroyed, Hai Nu did many things to atone for her sins. The original inhabitants of Haizhu that Jiang Chaosheng saw were basically rescued by Hai Nu, and she herself was completely asleep in the sea in order to save her life, and she had long since turned into a dead bone on the bottom of the sea. Human nature is inherently complex, and sometimes with the tricks of fate, if you take a wrong step, you may take a completely opposite life path. Many things can’t be characterized by black and white.

Ji Xuanbing is also a person who has read a lot of love books, and nodded with approval: "I know, I firmly believe in my husband's feelings for me, and it's not just random cats and dogs that will make me doubt my husband, and my husband must believe it. Me, even if I become a bubble, I won't betray our relationship."